The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What will happen to Australia if Abu Bakar Ba' asyir wins in Indonesia's presidential election 2009?

What will happen to Australia if Abu Bakar Ba' asyir wins in Indonesia's presidential election 2009?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
If he wins , how will be the relationship between Australia and Indonesia?

What will happen to Australia?

Read the story here:
http://nationmultimedia.com/worldhotnews/read.php?newsid=30048027
Posted by Angela84, Saturday, 15 September 2007 7:51:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Have you seen how they actually elect their president? He has about as much chance as a fart in a wind tunnel.
Posted by Bugsy, Saturday, 15 September 2007 1:37:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If he wins in the election do you think there will be a war? Will Indonesia attack Australia?
Posted by Angela84, Saturday, 15 September 2007 8:00:50 PM
BUGSY.. I don't always appreciate your wise words :) but that little outburst almost killed me.. the sudden need to choke and laugh at the same time was....overwhelming :)

I agree with you though about Bashir.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Saturday, 15 September 2007 8:39:12 PM
Bugsy,

Full marks...100%...talk about LOL
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 15 September 2007 9:20:12 PM
You know what they say; A week is a long time in politics.
Two years is a lot of weeks.
The political scene could change dramatically in that time, fired up
perhaps by internal or external events.

I just hope whoever our government is, they keep a close eye on it.
Can't see that they could do much except have a word to the wise.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 17 September 2007 11:31:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy