The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Justice Must Be Seen To Be Done

Justice Must Be Seen To Be Done

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
If I'm understanding David correctly, his argument is that as Palestine is not a legally recognised country, then there cannot be genocide being visited upon the Palestinians.

Therefore, using the same logic, what we know as the Holocaust and the genocide of Jewish people in World War 2 could not be also classified as a 'Holocaust' or 'genocide' as Israel, the 'home' of the Jews was not formally set up until 1948.

Personally I don't think it fair or decent to use such an argument but David is certainly making it for the Palestinians and thus it has to be applied to the unfortunates in the 30s and 40s just to keep the logic clean.
Posted by G.O.S, Friday, 19 January 2024 1:38:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi G.O.S
I think you placed your comment on the wrong thread.
Welcome to the forum.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 19 January 2024 9:57:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indonesia, Slovenia back further ICJ proceedings against Israel
http://www.newarab.com/news/indonesia-slovenia-back-more-icj-proceedings-against-israel
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 19 January 2024 9:58:34 PM
Dear Armchair Critic,

Correcting the poodle's diatribe with a few facts suddenly has you apparently running "amok with your vile hatred" and then Proud Boy piles on with more utter garbage. Mate you can't take a trick.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 19 January 2024 10:35:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy