The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The media is not biased?

The media is not biased?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
it just shows that the media reports only what they want , daruk boys home has been covered up by the courts and the goverment and the media ,are even covering daruk boys home up and alike , as they seem not to want to say a word on our behalf the victims , the forgotten australians , the goverment can give 300 hundred million dollars to another country and pay for the a.p.e.c. yet wipes its hands of the victims that suffered while we were in the states care , , the media can talk about court cases so why don;t they get involved , everyone i write to or talk to say they can not mention anything , while a case is in the courts yet we hear on the news about these case and others , i wrote to today tonight , and they wouldn;t even touch my story but they had the goverment psycharist, on their station mr pamajami ,, so that shows that net work is invovled with the goverment , and the reason i know pamajami is be cause the goverment got me to visit him , and he him self would not know what it was like as he younger than me and im 45, type in daruk boys home with or with out my name but do both and see the only hits you get im not affriad of the pedophiles no more im doing things legal if i wanted i could do life , but thats not me at the present ,
Posted by huffnpuff, Monday, 17 September 2007 7:11:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh that is so tempting Bazz - but probably a waste of time. Can you imagine the media publishing something like that? Ever tried to get a letter to the editor in pointing out a constitutional error? Did have one journo ring me once to find out what I was talking about - found out that, although he did at least know we have a Constitution, he had never read it and did not understand what the function of it was.
Would have thought it was basic journo training. Perhaps Pof Zines (ANU Law School) could come out of retirement and teach a few classes?
Posted by Communicat, Tuesday, 18 September 2007 8:09:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy