The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Boring TV

Boring TV

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
I find bicycle races on television immensely boring. My Uncle Louis' description of such activity was 'moving your feet like hell to give your ass a ride'. To me they are the most boring activity on TV with quiz programs on obscure topics bringing up a close second.

What do you find most boring?
Posted by david f, Monday, 3 July 2023 8:22:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tennis !
With the Tour de France at least you get to see some nice scenery.
Posted by Bezza, Monday, 3 July 2023 10:35:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The whole free-to-air crap. If I didn't have a smart TV and apps, I wouldn't switch it on.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 3 July 2023 10:43:26 PM
Commercial TV.

I just see so few redeeming qualities about it. Just boring.

ABC, SBS and streaming is my fare now. And I will agree with you David about quiz shows. The SBS version of Mastermind is woeful.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 3 July 2023 10:45:13 PM
Promos, Ads, Sport, Cooking Comps etc are so mind blowing stupid, the programming of Australian Tv defies belief !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 4 July 2023 12:22:03 AM
The Block.

Love Island.

Survivor.

Australian Ninja.

Then of course there's = "Days of our lives" and the
"Young and the Restless." And the old re-runs of
"Becker," "Seinfeld," " Frasier." "Everybody loves Raymond,"
seen them all.

I also prefer to watch Chanel 7's - "Sunrise," instead of
Chanel 9's - "Today Show,"with Karl Stephanovic - who I
wish would take his current wife and go live in the US.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 4 July 2023 9:42:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy