The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Iran aims to get shanghaied > Comments

Iran aims to get shanghaied : Comments

By Benedetta Berti, published 13/1/2009

The global influence of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization could be enhanced by the entry of Iran as permanent member.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
An arrogant nuclear Israel driving Iran Eastwards.
Posted by bushbred, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 3:40:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This Shanghai Cooperation Organisation is very interesting to me as a christian.
I didnt know about it.

In Revelation 9:16 and 16:12 we see a vast asian confederacy army called THE KINGS OF THE EAST moving west across asia and the Euphrates River to terminate Israel.

I always saw this rather large army as China and North Korea with a reluctant Japan possibly joining in.

Now that I see that theres a 'Shanghai Cooperation Organisation' I see that China has other dark companions with her, other than those I had originally thought would be involved.

A case of darkness drawing more darkness as buddies and pals.

That army is going to foot some 200million soldiers in the Bibles endtimes.

Who knows where they might wander... if their eyes turn to south to New South China (us)?

Thanks Benedetta.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 6:51:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh come on, this has very little to do with Israel. More than anything, I see this as an attempt from Iran to prevent an ill thought invasion from the likes of the US (even if this threat has all but disappeared). By teaming up with the large Chinese and Russian armies, Iran will no longer have any need to develop nuclear weapons for it purposes (if it even has the desire) as it will be able to rely on the weapons of these two powers.

While the Russian stratagy is obvious, I think the author is underplaying the Chinese hand a bit. If the Iranians were let into SCO, the Chinese would now have quite a willing client state to annoy the US with if the need should arise. While I agree that the Chinese will not full on war with the western powers just yet, I believe they may see something to gain by starting Middle Eastern spotfires every so often. The by-play between the SCO countries over the next few years will be interesting, so this is something to watch as it develops
Posted by rohan, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 8:17:23 PM
Whatever unfolds... Australia is in a terribly vulnerable position.

To the south of all of this activity with China and her 'Shanghai Co-op' buddies, here we are with a vast coastline, a puny Defence Department effort to defend that coastline, a mostly disarmed population, most of the population centred in big cities.

Likewise there are no plans to use, or even initially prepare, the population for a citizens home guard defence force.

Wars are breaking out all over the place.

Dark nations are gathering to the north and north west in alliances. They plan to plunder the south lands of Australia and New Zealand.

The mighty USA is losing her status as the worlds great policeman.

Uncle Sam is tired. Shes losing heart. Shes fighting too many wars.
Stretching herself to her resources limits.

Her boys are dying and the people are tired too. They dont want anymore boys to bury.

...and the christian churches have revelations going back to the mid-1970's about enemy soldiers on Australian soil.

Can you see, can you see...whats happening?

I can.

http://whatwillbecomeofaustraliajackburrell.blogspot.com/

I see a time coming, when all that has been here, is going to be lost.

We didnt care enough.

Would you write to the PM or Defence today?
Will you tell him to get the heck away from China and build some decent defences?
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 14 January 2009 6:43:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy