The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Scrutinising our counter-terrorism laws > Comments

Scrutinising our counter-terrorism laws : Comments

By Graeme Innes, published 6/11/2008

It is time for decisive action to improve Australia’s counter-terrorism laws.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
I don't know about your friends, James, but on the basis of what you've been posting on OLO lately there's little doubt that you need professional help.

Get some.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Thursday, 13 November 2008 9:01:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How unpredictable, Christopher.

---

The following is from an interview of film maker Aaron Russo by Alex Jones. Aaron Russo made "Trading Places" and "The Rose". He died in August 2007 of cancer,

He tells of how lawyer Nicholas Rockefeller confided in him, 11 months before the September 11 attacks an 'event' was gong to lead to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and andless war on terror.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LZjKKUEHTKk

AR: (Nicholas Rockefeller) told me, 11 months before 9/11 ever happened, that there was going to be an event - he never told me what the event was going to be, but there was going to be an event and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan, to run pipelines from the Caspian Sea, we were going to invade Iraq, you know to take over the oil fields to establish a base in the Middle East and make it all part of the New World Order, and we go after Chavez in Venezuela, and, sure enough, later then, 9/11 happened and I remember how he was telling me how we would see soldiers looking in caves for people in Afghanistan and Pakistan and all these places and there was going to be this war on terror of which there was no real enemy, and the whole thing was a giant hoax, you know, but it's a way for the government to take over the American people.

AJ: He told you it was going to be a hoax?

(tobecontinued)
Posted by daggett, Saturday, 15 November 2008 10:47:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
(continuedfromabove)

AR: Oh yeah, Oh yeah, there's no question. He says, "this war on terror ..." - and he's just laughing. Who are we fighting? I mean why do you think 9/11 happened and then nothing has happened since then? Do you think that our security is so great here that these people who pulled off 9/11, who were able to - can't knock down another plane? Come on! It's ridiculous! 9/11 was done by people in our own government and our own banking system to perpetuate the fear of the American People and to subordinate in themselves anything that the government wants them to do - that's what is about and to create this endless war on terror. And that was the first lie. And the next lie was to go into Iraq - you know to get Saddam Hussein out with his weapons of mass destruction. That was the next lie.

AJ: Now, specifically, this was a little over 6 years ago - 11 months before 9/11 ...

AR: Right. An endless war on terror without any real enemy - so you can never define a winner.

AJ: And did he say it was going to be perfect, because you can't define an enemy and it just goes on.

AR: Yeah, because you just can't define a winner. There's no (inaudible) to beat, so they can go on and on forever and they can do whatever they want, they scare the hell out of the American public. Look, this who war on terror is a fraud. It's a farce. It's very difficult to say it out loud, because people are intimidated against saying it, because, if you say it, they want to make you into a nutcase. But the truth has to be - the truth has to come out. That's why I'm doing this interview. The fact of the matter happens to be that the whole war on terror is a fraud. It's a farce.
Posted by daggett, Saturday, 15 November 2008 10:49:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy