The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Destroying Tibetan identity > Comments

Destroying Tibetan identity : Comments

By Arthur Thomas, published 29/7/2008

China conveniently overlooks growing global support for the various Tibet freedom movements.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
I don't know about all this conquering of the west by eastern powers. There's no need for armies or war etc. The mindlessness of today's west is selfdestructing hence no need for anyone to use force. Just look at how Australia has been taken over. Why, much of it has even been sold. Now there's some display of the australian western mentality eh ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 29 July 2008 11:33:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
NO contradictions Yuyutsu.

The Holy Bible says that one day China will move outwards across asia (click on the kings of the east)...yet...all we know is that there is no other nation on earth to stop her.
What happens to the mighty USA is not Written about.
Why she doesnt stop China and the asian confederate nations that make up the kings of the east from attacking Israel...we dont know.

Some insight regarding the USA might be found in visions like A.C.Valdez's 1929 vision and A.A.Allen's 1954 vision.
They are heavy reading and you need a strong heart to engage them. Both are on the net.

SO...oh mighty USA...I say NEVER take your eyes off the radar screens.
I believe Russia and China, in behind closed doors, plot your end.
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 30 July 2008 8:34:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi.
I just did a silly mistake. I published the continuation of my posts on this article in the comments for another article about killing the Olympic spirit.
If anybody would like to read it, please go there.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Friendoftruth
Posted by Friendoftruth, Monday, 11 August 2008 3:35:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy