The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Child abuse in the Family Court > Comments

Child abuse in the Family Court : Comments

By Sunita Shaunak, published 29/7/2008

The prevailing view of 'highly qualified experts' used by the Family Court is that many protective parents lie about their child's abuse.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. All
There is evidence of red blood cells in spinal fluid I looked up in google it could be an indication of future mental health problems schizophrenia . This was around the time he was removed from me his birth mother. He was having LP for MRD in leukaemia this kept coming back in some samples. The fear of losing of helplessness in childhood can be a cause of .... I need help with the dna I am no expert . This is what google said it could be.

We have been barred using a draconian law called section 91/14 to the last post barring out of court. I am only allowed 1 comment this was to abuse and cortisol levels post.
Posted by Lyndamac, Monday, 8 December 2008 6:10:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lyndamac - I'd like to help you but I do not understand one of the medical abbreviations you used. I know that LP = lumbar puncture, but what does the other one mean?
Posted by Valarie, Tuesday, 9 December 2008 2:14:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
MDR is minimal residual disease left in spinal fluid after the chemotherapy is used as maintence in leukaemia. I am afraid I am now in need of only people with a medical back ground in this field. I have got the loads of our bundles .I have got suspicions my son was taken for randomisation UK2003 ALL trials.

www.lyndamac.com
Posted by Lyndamac, Tuesday, 9 December 2008 4:51:43 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What the Australian article details and Sunita Shaunak confirms is the wholesale ineptitude of the system.
Fathers’ organisation in Britain, in Canada and in the US would agree with her observations that it is the court “system which is complicit in the abuse of our children.”

With regard the damage inflicted ‘on our children’, look no further than Britain where an Underclass is mushrooming.
As for the Chief Justice pronouncing that judges are “not qualified” to speak directly to the children, readers might like to be aware of the actions of a family court judge in the German town of Cochem. He killed off the adversarial behaviour of the ‘experts’ and let both parents to show themselves as capable and competent enough to reach a joint ‘parenting plan’.

For some years in Britain we have doubted the value of so-called ‘experts’ (e.g. CAFCASS). When the opportunity has arisen we have questioned both judges and ‘experts’. Their responses make for good reading. Judges, it would appear, rely on ‘experts’ to make up for any shortfall in their own knowledge. They are guided not so much by the parents’ competency but by the views expressed in the expert’s report as to which parent shall win. They then rubber-stamp the experts’ views.
From the ‘experts’ point of view, they see judges as making the final decision based on all the evidence represented, of which their report is but one minor part and which in any event (as they concede) is not factual but expresses only the “opinions” of the writer.
The comment of the Chief Justice that she sees reports as an "extremely valuable tool for a judge" perfectly makes my point.
Perhaps, therefore, the Australian public should be warned that neither the experts nor the judges really know what they are doing.
Posted by Buster, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 12:56:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree with Buster regarding Judges and `Experts’ but the family law per se’ is defective and flawed, mainly because it focuses on the rights of parents and not the children’s rights and needs, thereby totally negating any pretence of decisions being “in the Best Interests of the Child”. Decisions are made in the best interests of one or other of the parents because that is the law.

The system is also flawed because it is adversarial – this means that even where both parents are willing to act reasonably and responsibly they are thrown against each other as opponents and adversaries. They naturally adopt the role the system assigns to them and act out accordingly. Fortunately the vast majority of contact and custody disputes are resolved fairly reasonably but only because of the willingness of the parents to make compromises and to act reasonably. There is however a minority of parents who are unreasonable and sometimes malicious and vindictive towards their former partner and can manipulate the system to achieve their ends of causing pain and harrassment for their former partners, even if the children suffer as a consequence. It is this group and their lawyers who are able to exploit the law and the system and its defects.

The two essentials of reform are therefore to reframe the family laws to be based on children’s rights and needs and secondly to remove the adversarial elements. Then things might be able to move forward and children will be protected and given safe provisions within custody and contact arrangements.

In Courts, Judges and experts must be taught how better to recognise the parent who is acting maliciously and vindictively and deal with them accordingly. There are some glaring errors being made at the moment which are resulting in children suffering the pain for their inadequacies.
Posted by ChazP, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 7:50:49 AM
I have just uploaded a 2 minute vid a self help vid for people to understand the way the experts and the judges solicitors all play a part in the set up. I worked out who was lying by doing the paperwork they should have done. Type in Liverpoollou6 and look at more from ; Corruption in the Family courts.

See if the link opens.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YNaPax2VPgE
Posted by Lyndamac, Wednesday, 10 December 2008 8:28:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. Page 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. All