The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Stirring the pot with polygamy > Comments

Stirring the pot with polygamy : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 3/7/2008

When not even observant Muslims are clamouring for polygamy, our marriage laws should remain as they are.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Frankly anyone who wants more than one wife cannot be Australian and marrying an Australian woman. You see they no longer fetch and carry (some disappointment!).

Rather they seek slaves and I have a feeling slavery is illegal here. Although it is now occurring around Australia through the temporary work visas and brothels that entice Asian girls.

Kayser can have as many wives as he wants, just go home mate. We'll chip in and buy a ticket for you.

There is no doubt the various introduced cultures are wanting to change what they came to. Why? Are they that desperate to recreate the horror shows they ran from?

Those suburbs in Sydney where some don't speak English. How the hell did they get here at all? But no, just huddle together and create gangs and crime against your fellow escapees.

Isn't the difference between today's introduced ethnic groups and the Italians and many Grreks stark? Although there are many Greek huddles too.

Ilsam is a religion almost similar to Christian but none of it practices as I have noticed. In fact most of what they do seems to be totally against their religion.

But then again Christians are the same. Preach but don't practice.

There layeth the real problem. Religion of any kind.

Go away Mr multi wife.
Posted by RobbyH, Friday, 4 July 2008 7:10:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
RobbyH preaches

'Rather they seek slaves and I have a feeling slavery is illegal here. Although it is now occurring around Australia through the temporary work visas and brothels that entice Asian girls.'

After his little preach he writes 'But then again Christians are the same. Preach but don't practice.' 'There layeth the real problem. Religion of any kind.' Good preaching Robby but you fail to see your own hypocrisy!
Posted by runner, Friday, 4 July 2008 7:53:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Irfan,

A teaching that is not based on the truth is futile and will prove problematic. That's why along with many things, Islam teachings on polygamy is so stupid.

It's time you and Keysar Trad come to grip with this -- Muhammad never met an angel from God. There is not a single proof of such meetings. Those were just lies and deceptions of Muhammad. Islam is nothing but the handiwork of Muhammad over 23 years !!

Besides, there is nothing sophisticated, unearthly about teachings in Quran. Could such a Quran have come straight from a godhead whose wisdom is supposedly beyond imagination ??
Hmmm... I don't think so. Quran comes across as works of very ordinary man. I think Confucius was much more intellectual.

Why would a godhead of immense wisdom deliberate stupid teachings such as polygamy??
Posted by G Z, Thursday, 10 July 2008 10:57:10 PM
All religions are stupid.
Posted by DavidJS, Friday, 11 July 2008 9:05:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy