The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Archbishop of Allah > Comments

The Archbishop of Allah : Comments

By Jonathan J. Ariel, published 15/2/2008

It’s high time the Anglican Church replaced an appeaser of Mohammed with a promoter of Christ in Lambeth Palace.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
GOOD old CJ... mate.. you just don't get it do you :)

*pat pat*..

RECENT CLAIM MADE BY 'ME' ABOUT MUSLIMS IN COMMUNITY..

<<Muslims in community will always seek to have Sharia (or as much of it as they can get) implemented over the rest of the community.>>

Now..qualifying this a tad further for accuracy. 'Within the Muslim community, there will be the usual spectrum extremes and the middle ground. The radical end.. will be most vocal.

Its 'that' end of the community spectrum I address these points to.

I looked up Steven Tangs link.

Some facts.

-BOON LAY is at the opposite end of Singapore from where most Muslims live.
-20% of students are Muslim 80% non Muslim
-Headmaster is... a MUSLIM.

<<The issue arose when headmaster {Wan Imran Woojdy} wrote to all parents telling them that their children would not be allowed to bring non-halal food into the canteen.>>

WELLLLL...there you go :) HAM SANDWICH fiasco alll over again.. repeated.. now..in scientific terms.. anything which is repeatable is pretty much confirmed.

So..we have
-Taxi Drivers in Minnesota(80%) refusing to carry booze or blind guide dogs
-Muslim mayors demanding all halal food at councils (Hume/Melbourne)

-Muslim principles dictating only halal food for 80% of students not Muslim.. (Singapore)
-Danish Muslim rioters yelling (freely) 'Free Speech is a plague' (this week)

and so the increasingly large list goes on....

BALANCE
Khalid Mahmood, Labour MP for Birmingham Perry Bar, rejected the idea that British law forces Muslims to choose between their religion and their society.

He said: "This will alienate people from other communities because they will think it is what Muslims want - and it is not."

BUT... Muslim_Council_UK said of the Archbishops comments were "thoughtful".

and.. this is 'Islamophobia' ? now you know why I gave you a couple of pats :) to which I now add 'there there'.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 19 February 2008 11:32:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Man is the religious animal. He is the only religious animal. He is the only animal that has the True Religion -— several of them. He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts his throat, if his theology isn't straight. He has made a graveyard of the globe in trying his honest best to smooth his brother's path to happiness and heaven. ~ Mark Twain

Good luck on this one folks. Call me when you reach a consensus.
Posted by bennie, Tuesday, 19 February 2008 12:08:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"1. Allow me to quote some inane comment from FoxNews.

2. Then I'll make up some quotations from the Koran that I just copied from JihadWatch.

3. Then let me link this to something I read the other day in the Daily Telegraph.

4. ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL!"

Very, very, very funny.
Posted by Vanilla, Friday, 22 February 2008 1:36:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy