The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > O.J. Simpson rides again > Comments

O.J. Simpson rides again : Comments

By John E. Carey, published 19/9/2007

O.J. Simpson: two people are dead and a one-time sports hero has been exposed as a thug, a tax evader, and a man willing to threaten and use violence to achieve his ends.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Back when Simpson was being tried for murdering Nicole and Goldman I always had a gut feeling he was guilty and was most surprised when he got away with it.
Maybe this time he will go and do some time for his actions.
When you look into that man's eyes there is something not quite right.
Posted by Goddess, Wednesday, 19 September 2007 12:11:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am surprised that no one has blamed Mr Howard for OJ's behaviour yet!
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 19 September 2007 4:20:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If, if, if.
Posted by trade215, Wednesday, 19 September 2007 4:23:58 PM
I feel he is being set up just becuase he is black and successful.
Posted by knopfler, Thursday, 20 September 2007 7:28:46 AM
The author speaks of American society and culture. I wonder why he travels so far from home for his negative examples of society and culture. I just have to open my window and listen to the city to get an earful. Australia certainly has it's own sports radicals and sport elitist misbehavior. No need going abroad in search of more.
Posted by aqvarivs, Friday, 21 September 2007 4:35:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy