The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Weird moments in history: when Israel attacked America > Comments

Weird moments in history: when Israel attacked America : Comments

By Graham Cooke, published 12/9/2007

It is hard to see either the US or Israeli governments reopening an inquiry into an incident they would both prefer to see buried forever.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Oh Tim,
and who comes to mind when Tim say's
"some would argue that sometimes there is a justification for tampering with the truth"
mmm Children overboard? Sadaam's arsenal of Wmd's etc. And let's not forget the deputy prime ministers Cohl enquiry answer of " I can't recall" 167 times. Once a cop always a cop I say.
There never has and never will be a time when the truth isn't paramount. We could weld that onto politicians foreheads backwards so that when they look in the mirror, as no doubt they do, it may sink in.
You notice the ' men in black' the do all the damage the lies to pervert the decision making of the leaders of countries and their generals etc, with no consequence what so ever. I can't imagine, " well I can really" the scare mongering lies that govts have to swallow to make some of the insane decisions that they do.
We only have to look around the world to see the inequities in our govt's decision to invade a few other countries citing a dictator had to be ' removed' yet deal happily with military coup leaders and dictators of other countries, business as usual. I notice that the fijian coup leader of the eighties is feted constantly by nsw govt, and I suspect by a more sinister part of the federal govt.
Yes bend the truth Tim? some would want to.
Tim must be having a great ol time with history, maybe he can read up on the lies about kokoda, that golden egg of the rsl. And the isane decision to give australia to the american military general Mc Carthur, I wonder what lies were told by men in black to the Oz pm at that time to make that decision. MIB's are WMD
And remember the old Moshe he was on the hit list of Interpol just like his cohorts in the Israeli govt, yes! international terrorists..
funny how things change, depending on which eye you have closed.
Thanks for posting that Graham, got me interested it did.
Posted by neilium, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 10:56:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
“I do not believe the blame lies so much with Israel which was fighting a very busy war and desperately needed the Golan Heights. The real blame is with the White House and the Pentagon which to this day has never given the USS Liberty survivors a full and fair dinkum account of what happened.” (Tim Fischer)

Gasp! Choke! Splutter! … EXCUSE me?

Despite the fact that Mr Fischer is also quoted as saying: ’For an hour and a quarter [Israel] mounted the attack [on the USS Liberty], holing the ship on one side and killing some 34 American sailors’, he claims the blame does not lie with Israel!

For once, I believe the White House and Pentagon are getting a bum deal – at least from Mr Fischer. I’m all for good old Judeo-Christian forgiveness, but in this case, it’s downright pathological.

What exactly does Israel have to do to earn the international equivalent of a ruler across the knuckles?

Neilium

You’ve got me intrigued about these ‘lies about Kokoda’. If you’ve got the time I’d like to hear more.
Posted by MLK, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 11:40:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BBC program "Dead in the Water" (Google vid):
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3319663041501647311

Video interviews with survivors (Realplayer):
http://www.wingtv.net/documentaries.html

The survivor's own website:
http://ussliberty.com/

Just another day in the politics of Israel - just another false-flag operation. We should be well used to it by now. Remember, "By deceit, shalt thou do war" (Mossad).
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Thursday, 13 September 2007 8:03:16 AM
The attack on USS Liberty was an attempt to permit direct intervention of US forces into the Middle East in those days. It all went wrong when the old girl refused to sink and the survivors refused to die. The sly-boys got cold feet in the end.

Not so these days, thanks to Bush/Cheney. They are entirely without shame or moral scruples. It also helps if you control the chokepoints of the media and political bribery. This recent interview with Jimmy Carter sheds much light on that little boondoggle:

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/09/10/1518224

This is what I think:

It's all about oil and treasure.

If the USS Israel goes down with all hands, it will be the Zionists themselves who will be recognised as the greatest anti-semites in history.

Cui bono.....
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Thursday, 13 September 2007 8:34:26 AM
I heard a politian remark once,when I was knee high to a grasshopper, "that the first casualty of war is the truth" That is the one and only time I,ve believed what they have said! Nothing has changed it's still relevant today as it ever was.
Posted by Secure, Sunday, 23 September 2007 1:09:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy