The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Access Card should be ordered off the field for good > Comments

Access Card should be ordered off the field for good : Comments

By Natasha Stott Despoja, published 12/7/2007

The controversial Access Card proposal has been found wanting more than a few times.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Natasha,

When I made my submission it was refused on the basis it was submitted too late. Finally, some time later it was admitted that in fact my submission was in time but now was it too late to be considered.
Now, what a nonsense is that?

Well, simple, my submission was exposing that the smartcard is in fact not constitutionally permissible. See also what I published on my blog http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-ijpxwMQ4dbXm0BMADq1lv8AYHknTV_QH about this.
Then again, I do not expect you to bother to read it as after all, you would have known this if you had bothered to read my book INSPECTOR-RIKATI® on CITIZENSHIP, which I personally handed to you in December 2003.

Not something you may like, but with the GST that the States would not use their legislative powers to tax certain items in effect would be unconstitutional, as Section 123 of the Constitution requires a State referendum if the “limits” of a State (including legislative limits) are altered. Including any amendment to a State constitution!

And, if you finally bother to read my blog you may discover that WorkChoices remains unconstitutional regardless what the High Court of Australia stated!
Then again on 19-7-2006 I succeeded on all constitutional grounds UNCHALLENGED, after a 5-year legal battle, that the Commonwealth of Australia had no constitutional powers to make voting compulsory and hence I refuse to vote. But obviously, you still believe it to be compulsory as you never read my book. Did you?
My wife now is concerned that as she already is so long on an age pension the government might soon dictate how she can spend her money, as (albeit unconstitutionally) it now pursues this with social security recipients.
She wonders why on earth did she pay all the taxes for?
Anyhow, why not read my blog and you might just discover why the smartcard is/would be unconstitutional. Why Dr.Haneef detention is unconstitutional, etc.

Well, that is if you seek to rely upon the intentions of the Framers of the Constitution, that we must apply the RULE-OF-LAW and DUE-PROCESS-OF-LAW within the constitutional framework.

What-we-need-is-an-OFFICE-OF-THE-GUARDIAN,-a-constitutioal-council,-that-advised-the-Government,-the-People,-the-Parliament-and-the-Courts-as-to-constitutional-powers-and-limitations.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Wednesday, 18 July 2007 2:07:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy