The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > I'm not racist but ... > Comments

I'm not racist but ... : Comments

By Graham Ring, published 5/3/2007

Politics can become pretty exhausting after a while. So here is a little folk tale to help lighten things up.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Genius Ringo! More please.

You're the kind of bleeding heart I could get along with just fine.

It's just the others I don't like.

Cheers :)
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Monday, 5 March 2007 10:16:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have a feeling that if I criticised this article, before I know it, I would have swarms of do-gooders knock me down for <i>missing the hidden message</i> or some rubbish, so this is me biting my tongue.

However, after reading this "little folk tale" twice, I'm struggling to work out Graham Ring's motives. If you're out there Mr. Ring, what's your purpose here?
Posted by edwardcav, Monday, 5 March 2007 10:31:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm no more racist than you, but I wouldn't let the lawyer past my front fence!
Posted by Reynard, Monday, 5 March 2007 10:52:08 AM
It ain't rocket science Edward. Who hasn't heard someone, somewhere slag off at immigrants? If you spoke in their defence, all credit to you but if you haven't examined your conscience by now you're either a narcissist or a saint.
Posted by bennie, Monday, 5 March 2007 11:31:11 AM
Patronising garbage.
Posted by grn, Monday, 5 March 2007 12:00:45 PM
Whoa there, haven't you forgotten some? What about the Jews, Muslims, Italians, Chinese, 'illegal' immigrants trying to jump the queue. And while we're on it, why not politicians, and...come to think of it, you haven't really started yet, have you? I'm not racist - I just hate them all. I have no reason, but why not? It's Australian, mate!
arcticdog
Posted by arcticdog, Monday, 5 March 2007 12:41:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy