The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The mad Mullahs of Moderate-stan > Comments

The mad Mullahs of Moderate-stan : Comments

By Rex Ringschott, published 22/1/2007

Moderate-stan is currently under the sway of a group of very opinionated, very loud writers and speakers. Best Blogs 2006.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Rex strikes that nail quite well. But Moderate-stan is not only an inane silliness of our own Mullah, it is central to US policy towards Austrasia.

Today the US expert is the US Indonesia Society (otherwise known as Exxon, Bechtel, Freeport McMoan, etc.) who says Jakarta is a trustworthy and exotic partner. Yet these American corporations have been central to Jakarta since the 1930s a decade before Indonesia came into being, and it was US experts who in 1945 said the Axis leader Sukarno and his militia should not be arrested.

By 1949 the Ford Foundation was publically calling for other US corporations to support a Javanese colonial State in exchange for "easy" access to the wealth of Asia. Since the US forced the Netherlands in 1962 to sell West Papua to Indonesian control, the Javanese military and settlers motive has been “to Kafilah, to Gold, to Glory and to Victory”.

This is why they renamed the largest city and mountain with the word "Jaya" to highlight their victory over the Papuan people. For forty years there has been silence about what the Yale Law School says is genocide; and that silence about mass murder and jihadist terrorist militia today is due to Moderate-stan.
Posted by Daeron, Monday, 22 January 2007 10:23:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Moderate-Stan exists. Certainly. I've dabbled in it myself.

That being said... Extremistan is also alive and kicking. Extremely alive. And extremely kicking.

The moderates are also kicking back. In fact, the only ones who aren't kicking all that much are those who aren't moderate or extreme.

That's because they don't exist.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Monday, 22 January 2007 11:49:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ha ha ha. Very good Rex. Summed it up beautifully. What's the line again... I don't condone what they're doing, but it is perfectly understandable... what with all these misinterpretations and out of context comments, I don't know what to believe...
Posted by dozer, Tuesday, 23 January 2007 6:43:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy