The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Becoming (Jihad) jacked off by our courts > Comments

Becoming (Jihad) jacked off by our courts : Comments

By Mirko Bagaric, published 25/8/2006

The legal farce that led to the overturning of the terrorist conviction.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Carl

You have your fixations. I have mine.

9/11 as a product of a US/Israeli plot...hmmm

Well I hear WWII was, after all, a "money maker for the Gnomes of Zurich...".

I'm always surprised how the admitted aggression of al Qaeda gets turned into yet another opportunity to bash America.

Is it merely us Aussiess apeing the Americans who bash America?

Its a complex world and one can selectively "prove" any theory to fulfil a prejudice - Bush showed this by "proving" WMDs were in Iraq.

However the evidence that 9/11 was caused by al Qaeda overwelmingly outweighs the evidence of conspiracy theories.

Regards

Pete

P.S. OLO ruless prevent me from having a timely dialogue with you. But if you want to visit my blog at http://spyingbadthings.blogspot.com please do.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 31 August 2006 3:29:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
thanks for the invitation planetagent, I will get there when I have a bit more time.

You are right, I do have my fixations. I wasn't always like this you know, 9/11 truth has been referred to as a cult, it does certainly get under your skin.

For a few years I took it as fact that al qaeda was responsible, you are right they have admitted agression towards the US, but there are conflicting reports over whether or not Bin Laden did claim responsiblity or not.

But when I thought about it I relaised, actually, what proof is there? Well there is a passport that leaped miraculously from the burning WTC down to the road where it was found, yet the amazingly resiliant black box recorders were supposedley incinerated.

I have my theories planetagent, but I am the first to admit that they are only theories. Don't forget that the suggested al qaeda plot is an astonishing and elaborate conspiracy theory itself. To me, the crime remains very much an unsolved mystery.
Posted by Carl, Thursday, 31 August 2006 4:02:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mirko Bagaric, your articles are a mockery of intelligent thought..what a horrible great mess of unfounded assertions and fuzzy logic. How did this guy ever get to become a Professor of Law? Now that is a mockery!
Posted by pickledherring, Thursday, 31 August 2006 9:25:55 PM
CARL

"For a few years I took it as fact that al qaeda was responsible, you are right they have admitted agression towards the US, but there are conflicting reports over whether or not Bin Laden did claim responsiblity or not."

" Well there is a passport that leaped miraculously from the burning WTC down to the road where it was found, yet the amazingly resiliant black box recorders were supposedley incinerated."

Are you serious? May I ask you where you got your "conflicting reports" on the bin laden claim?

Also where did you read or hear the black box recorders were incinerated?
Posted by Femmcop1222, Thursday, 31 August 2006 11:19:27 PM
The passport belonged to Satam Al Suqami, a supposed hijacker - all mentioned in the 9-11 Commission's report. FEMA diagram here:

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/passport.html

The unburnt passport was the "smoking gun". Rescue workers did find aircraft black boxes, but that was never officially admitted:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/black_box.html

The planes were never forensicated, nor were the building materials in this, arguably the most startling crime in history. The steel from the buildings was fenced from access by the public and metallurgists, before being shipped to a Chinese smelter ASAP.

NY Mayor Giuliani had his reinforced HQ in WTC7 (some distance away) which mysteriously fell into it's own footprint that afternoon, despite only being hit by a few fragments. The destruction of that building was declared a mystery by the Commission. It is never mentioned in the mainstream press:

http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

....there are dozens of simple, logical yet unanswered questions about 9-11, but it is "unpatriotic" to ask them.
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Friday, 1 September 2006 7:56:09 AM
This is a thorough description of Al Qaeda, if you have the patience to read it... it's worth your while.

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=131

More can be found in Episode 1 of The Power of Nightmares (BBC), which was aired on SBS a few months ago:

Streaming:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1002626006461047517

The thing that amazes me is how earnestly our politicians trot out this Al Qaeda muck, even though they must be aware how tissue thin the myth is becoming.

The sad reality is that they are far more afraid of the creators of the myth than they ever could be of mysterious blokes with rags around their heads.

Welcome to "sovereign" Australia.

Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Friday, 1 September 2006 8:58:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy