The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tolerance > Comments

Tolerance : Comments

By Gary Brown, published 10/3/2006

The key is tolerance: let them go to hell, if that’s their destiny in your view, in their own way.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
"Let them go to hell" , that is Ok but let them do it in their own time. Do not throw bombs, do not decapitate, do not use wars as an excuse for expansionism. Do not pass Go unless it is for the good of all people.
And do not use religion based on old books written in old days by old blokes long dead as an excuse for killing.
Posted by mickijo, Friday, 10 March 2006 3:01:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thor

To paraphrase "The Castle": "You're dreamin", or maybe it should be "nightmareing".

I'd love to know (no I wouldn't) the lunatic fringe web site you got those statistics from.

They certainly don't apply here in good old Oz, where white Anglo-Celts make up a very large percentage of murderers, rapists, muggers etc. Does this mean all white Anglo-Celts are serial murderers and rapists? By your logic, yes. But the difference is that your logic is based on faulty data. However, that's probably not a concern for you.
Posted by AMSADL, Friday, 10 March 2006 3:50:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Donnie, you wrote that it "Seems to me it would be a sin not to at least try and help your fellow man to "see the light" and set them on the "right" road to heaven."

I think that the Buddha, on this as on many other issues, got it right. He instructed his monks to teach the Dhamms (truth) only to those who asked them to, and only to those who were in a fit state to receive it (eg., not tired, distracted or drunk). I can appreciate that anyone who believes that they have knowledge that can help their fellow man is keen to share it, but it's counter-productive to preach to those who cannot hear. Be an example of love, compassion, tolerance and wisdom, and let people who note that there is merit in your life that is missing from theirs enquire from you.

Bushbred, yes Western ignorance of the past glories of Islam detracts from our understanding, but you can't blame the western world for all of the current travails of Muslim countries.
Posted by Faustino, Friday, 10 March 2006 3:56:44 PM
Muslims will abide by sharia law except where it contradicts Australian law

http://forums.muslimvillage.net/index.php?showtopic=20308&st=0

"It is interesting to read how some of the barbarians living in Australia have reacted to this also.

http://forums.muslimvillage.net/inde...pic=20308&st=0

Obviously Costello (the smug git, regardless) is catering to the Aussie redneck racists kuffar, trying to whip up more 'islamophobia' and trying to force the muslims to become foul mouthed, gamblers, alcoholics, child molestors who consider man above allah, divorce all the time and breed ignorant youth who commit suicide en masse, and all sorts of other 'typical Australian cultural traits'.

They think that as migrants they have no obligation to respect the law of the land or our culture (which they state time and time again in that thread, does not exist) nor should they have to feel in any way inclined to entertain the idea of becoming Australian. Who the hell are we to force them to become Australian, oh noes...

They see us - White Australians or kuffar as they put it - as inferior and that whilst 'no one has called for sharia law' it wouldnt be that bad and it would resolve all of our wicked western cultural failings. They seem to think that we would indeed be better off with them in power.

*sigh*

All of this was posted today also... I was sickened to read it, knowing how many Australians support this mob of ignorant, backwards, bigotted wretched creatures. But then again, the best source of knoweldge on this is from where they feel free to speak it.

Strangely the post I left in reply to all of their hypocritical hate, has yet to appear..."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38
Dont judge a forum by it's cover.
This is a great forum btw with regular posters with ethnic crime reports , stats , laws to back up arguments.
Posted by hoppa, Friday, 10 March 2006 4:10:47 PM
Tolerance by religeously inclined people usually means, to them, that I'm entitled to hear and adopt their opinion.

The article states what many posters on this forum have been saying over and over. Finally OLO has found balance. A great article.
Posted by keith, Friday, 10 March 2006 4:17:26 PM
Faustino, thanks an excellent post which summed it up very well.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Friday, 10 March 2006 5:22:41 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All