The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > More Abu Ghraib, more dehumanisation > Comments

More Abu Ghraib, more dehumanisation : Comments

By Joseph Wakim, published 1/3/2006

Arabs have been reduced to an oil well that is easily ignited, so why do so many in the West deliberately keep throwing matches?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
rancitas, to misquote a line from a film you may have enjoyed

"He's not the devil incarnate, he's just a very naughty boy."

Lately posts by the regular muslim bashers are starting to make Islam look good (not in the market for a god myself though). The five pillars sounds like a much fairer deal that the stacked deck which guarantees we will all fail being pushed by BD, coach and crew. Polygamy sounds good compared to being declared an adulterer for looking (and BD tells us we all do look and he's probably right about that). Not so fond on the modesty thing for women though, BD might not approve of topless women but does not seem to want everything covered up (a mark against Islam).

I'm getting concerned about numbats obsession with boys bottoms, he seems to like finding ways of talking about them in his posts lately - not sure if thats a christain thing or just numbats pet issue at the moment but it does not help his cause, sad really he can be quite likable when he forsakes flaming and talks about his own stuff.

Methinks this mob would fit in pretty well with those that Jesus supposedly blasted. No reports of Jesus ducking down to any Roman temples to give the Romans "what for" regarding their pagan beliefs, rather we read of him getting stuck into those who misrepresented his dads religion. I doubt that many of the Pharacies got the message either.

I always get very suspicious of any salesman that focusses most of their effort on telling me how bad the competition is - normally a dead giveaway that I don't need either product or that if I really want the one I'd better talk to the competition.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 4 March 2006 3:41:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is the cost of war- www.costofwar.co
Posted by Patty Jr. Satanic Feminist, Tuesday, 14 March 2006 11:03:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy