The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Justice DeLayed > Comments

Justice DeLayed : Comments

By Walt Brasch, published 10/1/2006

Walt Brasch argues with legal charges against politician Tom DeLay it may be time to get rid of President Bush's buddy.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Well thanks Kay, butI was trying to be serious.well about as serious as Georgey.Hey call me crazy, would John Howard look like George Bush with blonde hair?You know I thought Ronald Reagen was a hoot unitil George hit the running blocks.Rememer "Mr Gorbachov tear down that wall"and my favourite"well there you go again".Of course what old Ronald failed to tell the American public was a bit like old George is doing now, is spending billions of bucks they don't have,in effect the Chinese are paying for there war with Iraq.I bet old Alexander Haigh is wetting himself.He hates the communists worse then some of the posters to this forum.

But to get back on topic,Tom Delay.I wish Walt had been more inclusive with his list of bent poly's.If what I have read is true,he is only about 1 of 50 that is going to be possibly indicted.Anyways if old Tom has an idea he is for the big house,I am sure he will sing like a bird.I live in hope.My dream is to see Bush impeached before he can start WW3.But alas I fear it is to late.
Posted by PHILB, Wednesday, 11 January 2006 10:17:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy