The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Robert Gerard - throwing the switch on cronyism > Comments

Robert Gerard - throwing the switch on cronyism : Comments

By Nicholas Gruen, published 7/12/2005

Nicholas Gruen argues the Reserve Bank board should be appointed transparently and on merit.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
It sounds more like the art of Media propaganda at work with left leaning psychopaths.
His approval for the appointment was made three years ago, not three months ago, But how may people knew that: That’s what I thought; Subjective and Postmodern ethics has no credence or interest in objective fact.
You have just hanged the wrong man.
Posted by All-, Saturday, 10 December 2005 10:57:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry but given to IR reform debarcle and Costellos answer in the house [I watched it] and heard every word.
Surely Costello needs to consider life outside parlement?
I could never again treat his words as those of an honest man, surely this man must go?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 20 December 2005 5:13:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy