The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The anatomy of a suicide bomber > Comments

The anatomy of a suicide bomber : Comments

By Keith Suter, published 25/7/2005

Keith Suter explains the logic behind suicide terrorism.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Most of this contribution is uninformed.

Yes, religious fanaticism can be involved but the major cause of terrorism is mind-control. The CIA has led this field for many years and the art was learnt from the Russians. The web page http://insights2.org/nesara/Psychopolitics.html might be a good place to start, but it is a long article. Go to http://nesara.insights2.org/ for more information on that.

Muslims were not at all involved in the WTC 9-11 event. If they were 'involved' at all in the British 9-11 (see http://insights2.org/nesara/British911.html) they were tricked into carrying the explosives. It was a very blatant cover-up and I was glad to see so many of the non-national (controlled) newspapers report so fully and so quickly about this.

Muslims should stand up for their rights and expose the real traitors, who have no compassion for human life nor the planet.

Hopefully they will soon be in irons and the world will be rid of this cancer.
Posted by Milson, Tuesday, 26 July 2005 7:47:47 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Milson. You are joking...right?!
Posted by Em, Tuesday, 26 July 2005 4:42:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gee ,wouldn't you want to be informed like Milson? I rest my case.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 26 July 2005 7:36:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well if I rocked back and forth reciting religious notation all day everyday, this would provide a perfect environment for mind control and suggestion.

The funding of many of the Mosques around the world come from Saudi Arabia. In Australia not all the mosques contain moderate Muslims as interviewed on our news and current affair programs.

When I speak to Afghan women they point towards Pakistan?

Pakistan has territory that not even its own Government will enter under some agreement and they are too frightened to. The pakistani army men will not go in there.

Pakistan has already had the world finger pointed at it with its institutions that enlist young boys and the routined praying schedules for food and a roof over their heads.

Could we find Osama there. Mr Bush needs to go investigate.
Posted by suebdoo2, Thursday, 28 July 2005 10:34:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A front-page spread in the only public newspaper in our city of Perth, gets to the point of the seething problem of Islamic terrorism. Double-standards in global politics towards Islamics is part of the sub-theme. The target is our Anglicised Trilogy, Australia, Britain and America. From one who has done an intensive study of Western history and philosophy beginning from Ancient Greece, it was hoped that suddenly we might have learnt from the mistakes of our historical past.

Looking down the column has us researchers again harking back to the Middle-East, remembering how the Brits after W1 made promises of freedom and democracy through TE Lawrence, then the double-cross and the need to mustard gas and kill ten thousand Arabs to calm the place down and make way for BP and much cheaper fuel. After WW2, democracy and freedom promised for the Iranians through the puppet Shah, the Shah later kicked out by an unhappy Iranian people, and the Americans more later backing Saddam’s Iraq to knock out Iran - Henry Kissinger praying that both warring parties might knock each other out. Little Israel comes next into the picture soon made dreadfully dangerous with 200 nuclear-headed rockets at the ready, with an OK from the US of A. Two hundred hundred well-primed rockets with a couple of US carriers in the Gulf, all that should be needed now to keep Iran and Syria quiet.

Much much more to report on Iraq, but only time to ask our so-called democratic fair-go-minded Aussies should the Arabs be fighting back with the only means available - suicidal attacks with home-made bombs, or should they all just shutup, and accept to play us in a friendly game of cricket, soccer or baseball, and a gift of a string of McDonalds and Kentucky Fried’s strung across the whole Iraqi state.

Indeed, if there was a God up there, as Ralston Saul had hoped or intimated to gain a better point of view, we wonder whether Saul's God might suggest to the Yanks, Brits and Aussies, will you ever learn ?
Posted by bushbred, Friday, 29 July 2005 7:09:18 PM
Brushy that almost sounds like one of my Air Force mates when he said "Don't talk to me about GOD... I've been to Vietnam"
(as it happens, so was I, during the war also)
he blamed God for the problem. Did God move the Americans to greedily try to create a further 'sphere of influence' ? Or the Viet Cong to fight them ?

God is the solution not the problem. 'WE' are the problem. Lets not waste more valuable space on that.

The peace and unity of heart and mind that man CAN have when rightly related to God, was my experience in Borneo, we often had gatherings in various dwellings, Kayans, Kenyas, Ibans, Muruts, Kelabits all together, no sentence would be less than a mixture of about 5 languages, our fellowship was glorious, former warring tribes, some still with the large scars of sword gashes on their bodies, some who's relatives had been enslaved, murdered, now gathering together for the one purpose of sharing the Love of God thru Christ with others who as yet don't know Him. (PS. the slaves were freed and given land and buffalo)

It's not all black/doom/gloom Brushy.

I keep harping on 'get to the root' of what motivates suicide bombers in the name of Allah, that's where the issue lies. We can also observe what differentiates that root from the foundations of other faiths.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 29 July 2005 8:46:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy