The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Let's advocate abstinence to our teens > Comments

Let's advocate abstinence to our teens : Comments

By Brian Harradine, published 24/2/2005

Brian Harradine argues that we should educate teens to abstain from sex.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
I read in today's Press that Senator Brian Harradine is in Royal Hobart Hospital suffering from a suspected mild stroke.

I feel sure that all correspondents, friend and foe alike, will wish Brian a swift and complete recovery.
Posted by Big Al 30, Monday, 7 March 2005 6:28:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We certainly do Big Al 30.Brian Harridine has his heart in the right place and we would agree with many of his objectives.To disagee does not mean disrespect.No one has the monopoly one wisdom.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 7 March 2005 6:59:15 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sounds good chlamydia. I applaud those who have arranged this and hope it will be successfully used in all sex education classes, and be fully funded by Education authorities.
Posted by Big Al 30, Thursday, 30 June 2005 2:52:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Put simply and succinctly:
Sex is a natural instinct, smoking cigarettes isn't.
Posted by RD, Sunday, 19 August 2007 12:07:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy