The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Demonising Islam > Comments

Demonising Islam : Comments

By Scott Richardson, published 2/2/2005

Scott Richardson argues that we should resist them and us dialectical analysis.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Greetings Luigi - thank you so much for your

'Wittgenstein who wrote, in his Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus, . . . 'of that which one cannot speak one must remain silent',

which I might quote to various males over in another debate about women's rights and their own bodies. regards, ms. browni
Posted by Brownie, Wednesday, 9 February 2005 10:19:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Brownie
we are in this together. male and female. I sense you see it still as 'them/us' ?.. sad. Where would we (males) be without you ? Where would u be without us ?
Get with the program moite, mutually contributing to a better life for us all.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 10 February 2005 7:30:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Luigi, can I add my thanks to Brownie's, and for the very same reasons. It is hard to get a word in edgeways on this website, dominated as it is by a small cabal of men with a very narrow view of the world and no sense of humour.
Posted by grace pettigrew, Thursday, 10 February 2005 8:46:36 AM
Welcome back Grace

I wont say zip..
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 10 February 2005 9:20:54 AM
"Try these testers out: "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you" and "Love your neighbour as yourself"."

Does that include homosexuals too, David?
Posted by Ron, Tuesday, 8 March 2005 9:21:42 AM
Ron,
I see where u are going with this. Let me respond by saying that in the normal realm of things the answer is yes, but in the moral realm it is a resounding no. The Bible makes unmistakably and abundantly clear, that there is an uncrossable line between moral right and moral wong. Homosexual, bestial, and incestuous behavior are all on the 'wrong' side of that line. So, if ur asking me if I'll help a homosexual who has been beaten by robbers and left for dead on the side of the road, of course I'd help, but if he asks me 'is my sexual behavior acceptable'? then the answer is no.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Tuesday, 8 March 2005 2:04:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy