The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > How Family First made Labor last > Comments

How Family First made Labor last : Comments

By John Black, published 17/12/2004

John Black argues that demographic modeling shows Family First voters were composed of two distinct groups.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
The Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT "family first" they are a destructive cult.Learn more;Watchtower Whistleblower---http://www.Dannyhaszard.com
Posted by DannyHaszard, Friday, 17 December 2004 11:45:55 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Interesting article, spoilt by the last comment which disparagingly dismissed critics of logging as 'latte sippers'. Since when was 'jobs at any cost' a core Labor principle? Why should a few redneck loggers hold the Party to ransom? If Labor would stick to its principles it just might earn a little respect.
Posted by gondoleah, Tuesday, 21 December 2004 6:15:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Danny Haszard's wierdo comments aside, Jehovah's Witnesses do practice political dis-engagement. Which means they do not vote or support political parties. The article was interesting but the lack of attention to detail makes me wonder, "Is the rest of the article accurate?"
Posted by cairoi, Tuesday, 11 January 2005 10:53:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No other major religion breaks up and willfully wrecks loving family's on the scale and severity of the Jehovah's Witnesses.Destructive religious cults are harmful to any society.I watched the greedy Watchtower corporation destroy 4 generations of my family.

Harmless benevolent religion or destructive cult,how do you tell?

Dr.Lifton compiled the classic 8 signature marks of a destructive cult ( pack {package} of lies) in his masterpiece [ca.1961].Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism,

http://www.freeminds.org/psych/lifton.htm

Jesus Christ gave the classic test at Matthew 7:15," Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inside they are ravenous wolves,by their fruits you will know them".
Posted by DannyHaszard, Sunday, 16 January 2005 11:41:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm agnostic but send my children to a Catholic school.Religion was born out of the need for morality,hence the survival of society.The major problem with traditional religions is their failure to evolve with discoveries of science.We need a flexible and open minded religion that grows with logic and scientific discipline.God need not enter the equation.There are no ultimate truths.We must evolve with courage,respect for others and search for the reality no matter how unpalitible the results.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 20 January 2005 10:09:06 PM
But ARJAY, who would want to belong to your religion? No God, no Church, I would have thought.
Posted by GrahamY, Friday, 21 January 2005 11:19:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy