The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is Kathleen Folbigg an innocent victim of SIDS? > Comments

Is Kathleen Folbigg an innocent victim of SIDS? : Comments

By Bernie Matthews, published 10/12/2004

Bernie Matthews draws similarities between the Kathleen Folbigg case and others in Britain

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Kathleen Folbigg is innocent!
Guess what - TRIAL BY MEDIA! - just like Lindy Chamberlain. Maybe people should think before making some comments - ever actually read the diaries? Read of something taken out of context? How bout this... her diary actually said "Sarah has left us, with a little help, it wont happen again". Leave out 1 short line & it changes the whole thing eh? To those who think they know - there were autopsies on Patrick, Sarah & Laura - showing - SURPRISE SURPRISE - an elongated epiglottis.

Guess what else people? If you dont have the money for a proper defence - watch out - you could be just like Kathy - Legal Aid doesnt give a damn about you.

All you people who've posted comments - how many of you who are judging kathy as guilty have met her - keep your comments to yourself unless you know what your talking about!
Posted by Megz, Tuesday, 26 July 2005 10:09:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Megan, aka Megz, you poor misguided soul. Do not for one minute allow Kathleen to use you as a pawn as she does everyone she can con.
You have never personally read the infamous diaries so please spare us with trying to qoute them.As for trial by media as per lindy chamberlain, this is just another over zealous way to cast the blame from herself to others for her situation.The media were quite bland in their reporting of this womans foul deads.Oh By the way, having been one of the few allowed to actually study the diaries of Kathleen at lenght, i can say beyond reproach that the entry you refer to actually reads as follows:- Sarah left, with a bit of help(.full stop)(this part was underlined)(new sentence) This must never happen again.(sic) If you would like to know the context of this entry it was where she was refering to her fears of her new child suffering the fate of it's siblings. So Megz, it is you who should get your story straight. Didn't your Magazine article stir up enough sympathy for you or Kathleen?
Mathew7_6
Posted by mathew7_6, Monday, 8 August 2005 12:37:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well mathew, have u ever actually met kathy, or craig, or caleb, patrick, sarah or laura? i want to know where you think i was trying to stir up sympathy for myself by going public in an article for kathy? i was trying to show a total miscarriage of justice - have u ever heard of "beyond REASONABLE doubt?" - there is reasonable doubt in kathy's case. have u ever had a conversation with craig over the years when he explained the medical problems behind the deaths - HE explained, not kathy...
if you've read the magazine article in woman's day, surely you read that sarah had already had an episode where she stopped breathing some weeks b4 she died - where's your excuse for this when it happened while a friend was babysitting - how did kathy do that - by remote control?
wake up 2 yourself & realise that there's a hell of alot that's not known by you & other people... im not blaming any1 else - this was an extreme tragedy...
yes, as i said in the article, i feel guilty that i couldnt be on the stand for kathy - i KNOW that she would not be in gaol if i'd been able to get my say, but Legal Aid refused a video link up because of the cost.
i watched kathy - and craig - with those kidz over the years. i dont know what craig's agenda in this situation is, as he is as aware of kathy's innocence as i am (or was 8 months after Laura died when he visited my house with kathy - many months after he handed in the diaries). did he mention that on the stand - of course not - there's many other things he didnt mention either, but i'l save those for some1 worthy of hearing them.... & that's not you

i am not misguided in my opinion - u r in yours
Posted by Megz, Tuesday, 20 September 2005 3:58:09 PM
Megz, you really are a silly little foot soldier aren't you.
Have not changed a bit from your teanage years, oh how your Father must feel knowing you came from his loins.Sorry i digressed for a moment. How about doing us all a favour and read the transcripts of all of Kathleens appeals and court appearances, i am sure you will find them to be quite informative, unlike Kathleens memories of everything that has transpired, never forget that she could not even remember her childrens birth dates let alone their faces these transcripts are readable over the net. just visit www.austlii.edu.au and search her name and they will pop up.Please post another post ASAP
or do we need to wait till you chat things over with Kathleen.
Posted by mathew7_6, Friday, 23 September 2005 1:21:02 PM
This comment is directed to Matthew6_7. I do not want to make a comment on whether Kathy is guilty or not, but if I were, it would be MY opinion, which can not be wrong, as it is an opinion. You too are also entitled to your own opinion, as is your right, But NOTHING gives you the right to make derogitory comments about anyone elses opinion. Calling someone stupid, or a silly little foot soldier is NOT your place. Kindly keep these kind of statements to yourself.

There are only 2 people who know if Kathy is guilty or not, and that is GOD and Kathy herself, and no matter what the courts say in regard to this case, Kathy will face her true retribution or redemption when she faces St. Peter and not before.

Besides all of this, calling names is a little childish don't you think.
Posted by Nobodysperfect, Thursday, 29 September 2005 10:01:36 PM
Sorry if you dont understand sarcasm perfectnobody.Did your mate megz ask you to jump in cause it was getting to uncomfortable for her.Oh and by the way, your opinion is rightly your opinion as where those of the twelve jury members who after having heard ALL THE FACTS in the case where of the unanimous opinion that she was guilty. Same goes for the three appeallant judges of the supreme court and the three judges of the high court all opinions based on FACTS. GUILTY.
Also GOD will judge her at the end of her mortal days, but she will never meet him as she will go straight to HELL for her foul deads.
Posted by mathew7_6, Thursday, 6 October 2005 11:45:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy