The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Is it time to go back to gold? > Comments

Is it time to go back to gold? : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 3/10/2024

Gold prices have risen almost 30 percent during the last year. Most central banks have also been increasing their gold reserves through purchasing.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Coincidentally, I saw an advertisement online last night for investment in gold. One of the incentives was the lack of ability of governments to stick their noses in. This was in the UK, not locally. You can bet your last ingot that Albanese would have an idea to stuff it up.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 3 October 2024 8:39:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Golds beating all fiat currencies atm I'm told.
The United States is in a debt spiral, the more they expand the money supply, the more the price of gold will increase.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 3 October 2024 9:21:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree with the article 100%.

There will eventually come a time when even gold will be practically worthless, but that time is still very far off, possibly in 100,000's of years, so for now gold is a step in the right direction of regaining sanity.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 3 October 2024 11:21:36 AM
Go back to gold; don’t be stupid unless you’re personally highly experienced in dealing with the territory .
The real gold is in real estate speculation. There is only one rule; location, location!

Even the real estate market is beginning to resemble the currency trading market which requires huge amounts of money invested on very small changes in currency value to forge a profit.

This article is sponsored I bet!
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 3 October 2024 1:46:00 PM
Considering the amount of Gold found at Porgera Mine, I think Gold will be coming down rather than go up !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 3 October 2024 2:51:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy