The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The four psychological dimensions behind Hamas’ attack and Israel’s retaliation > Comments

The four psychological dimensions behind Hamas’ attack and Israel’s retaliation : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 23/9/2024

Hamas’ attack and Israel’s retaliatory war are the dire by-products of decades-long psychological impediments—historical, ideological, religious, and humanitarian.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Sloppy emotional clap trap!

Palestinians should be lined up against a wall and shot; 40k is not enough!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 23 September 2024 8:46:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"40k is not enough dead women and children!"
- Don't be too disappointed I think it's a rather low ball conservative estimate.

Just out of curiosity, what number would actually please you?
Let me guess - 7.2 million right?

I wonder if Hitler were alive whether he'd be angry or proud...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 23 September 2024 12:39:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh my goodness, no.

Hezbollah pledges ‘open-ended battle of reckoning’ with Israel, steps up attacks
http://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/hezbollah-pledges-open-ended-battle-of-reckoning-with-israel-as-attacks-step-up-20240923-p5kclf.html

I just read here quote: "The Israeli military said rockets had been fired 'toward civilian areas', pointing to a possible escalation."

Can anyone just imagine what the Israelis are dealing with right now?
A significant escalation, rockets fired 'towards' their homes.
I'm in shock, my heart just bleeds out right now for those poor people in their homes under attack.
I'm so grateful they're lucky enough to have air-raid sirens and bomb shelters.
We wouldn't want to have any UNNECESSARY LOSS OF LIFE, would we?

[Netanyahu laughing hysterically in glee]
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 23 September 2024 12:53:37 PM
AC, the Islamic terrorists sucker for a story.

The IDF booting out Aljazeera broadcaster in Ramallah Sunday: Hamas’s predictable response quote:
“ Hamas stands in solidarity with Al Jazeera.”

http://x.com/shlomo_karhi/status/1837717325199319041?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1837717325199319041%7Ctwgr%5Eeea207681cb035deaca522da5158ef19d4cfbd5d%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jns.org%2Fidf-serves-al-jazeeras-samaria-bureau-with-closure-order%2F

Quoting SMH as your source today, does nothing to your credibility.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 23 September 2024 2:43:45 PM
I am disappointed at this shallow article.

Assuming only two homogenic parties to this complex multi-party conflict; falsely assuming that there is just one kind of Zionism and just one kind of Islam; labelling as "religious" what has little to do with religion; and selectively quoting a Biblical verse out of context.

I have seen better from this author.
Really, Alon, if you have a fever you should stay in bed, you don't HAVE TO write an article here every week come what may - I wish you well.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 23 September 2024 2:57:23 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy