The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Harris speaks with forked tongue on two-state solution > Comments

Harris speaks with forked tongue on two-state solution : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/9/2024

Kamala Harris didn't take very long to blow her credibility when it came to whether she would be pursuing President Biden's 10 June two-state solution.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Dearest Paul. The Nimbin cup cake 1405.

As a survivor of a militarist family, I was indoctrinated with the family creed of survival which read like Moses Ten Commandments:

Top of the list as commandment one and equivalent to thou shaft not kill, was thou shalt not raise thineself above the rank of corporal;

Second was of course, thou shalt not volunteer under any circumstances.

The third commandment; thou shalt at all times fight fight fire with fire.

Religiously and assiduously adhering to those three essential dictates in particular, ensured my continued breathing to this day, and is the prime reason I am now able to impart my superior intelligence and lessons from vast life experiences to topics of debate on OLO against the leftist onslaught of stupidity.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 7 September 2024 9:02:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Nuremberg Dan,

"As a survivor" Oh! you were on that TV reality show, eating grubs and jumping off 1,000 foot high cliffs? Reading your enlightening posts on OLO, how do you get the time, considering you spend half the day channelling Adolf and Heinrich, did you know if is wasn't for that pesky war, the lads were going to form a comedy duo, a copy of Laurel and Hardy. I definitely conclude you are superior to the average Blockwart (IQ 40) and would recommend your immediate promotion to the rank of Crankynutter (IQ 50) second class. I've caught you out confusing the Irish with the Scottish, next thing you'll be telling me my bottle of 'Chivas' was bottled in Belfast! Sacrilege!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 7 September 2024 9:56:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy