The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Harris speaks with forked tongue on two-state solution > Comments

Harris speaks with forked tongue on two-state solution : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/9/2024

Kamala Harris didn't take very long to blow her credibility when it came to whether she would be pursuing President Biden's 10 June two-state solution.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I think the US should put its money where its mouth is by not supplying Israel with munitions. So far the kill ratio Hamas:IDF is about 1,200 to 40,000. Palestinian children who have survived thus far are probably not going to be friends of Israel. I don't know enough about the geographics of a two state solution. However when one side has overwhelming might there will never be a truce. Harris should follow the UK and withhold arms.
Posted by Taswegian, Thursday, 5 September 2024 8:13:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Speaking of forked tongues and the impossibility of a two state solution why not check out this essay
http://www.globalresearch.ca/blame-trump-october-7/5866959
Posted by Daffy Duck, Thursday, 5 September 2024 10:24:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Funny it is how the leftists (Daffy eg) cultivate love affairs with Islamic terrorists who reward them with disdain.

Here is a classic example of return hatred for love from the Islamists the left love to protect:

http://www.euronews.com/2024/09/04/iran-summons-australia-ambassador-over-offensive-lgbtq-social-media-post#:~:text=Iran%20has%20summoned%20the%20Australian,the%20embassy's%20social%20media%20accounts.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 6 September 2024 7:00:36 AM
Nuremberg Dan, Nimbin Paul here,

Love and peace is what we seek, I think we should offer the supreme leader of Iran, the Ayatollah, a bit of free love, reading his bio me thinks he's a little radical and little kinky as well. Here's the plan, Australia should send Bob Downs are 'Ambassador Of Free Love' over there and see if he and the Ayatollah can get it off together, while listening to a bit of Heavy Metal at the same time Bob can bring his Metallica collection, and play a few tracks for the Ayatollah and the rest of the lads on the Supreme Council, while they are making out in public. What a great idea, agree?
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 6 September 2024 7:33:01 AM
Dear Paul cup cake 1405.

I’d prefer to send the Ayatollah a couple of famous Irish poofters, Ben Doon and Philip McCavity as a gift from another fellow suspect of your leftist stable, Anthony Albanese.

More appropriately, the Australian representatives pictured in this embarrassing display of debauchery, are in no way representative of Australians generally; something to be thankful for.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 6 September 2024 11:30:55 AM
Nuremberg Dan, Nimbin Paul here.

GET IT RIGHT SUNSHINE, those two blokes you mentioned, Ben Doon and Fili McCrevice, are not Irish at all, but Scottish. Didn't you learn anything reading the Fuhrer's jolly little handbook "Mein Kampf" which loosly translates as "My Book Of Sick Jokes" , look up the index under popular Scottish jokes, its in there somewhere between the chapters on 'Annihilating A Million People' and 'Taking Over The World'. Dan if you're ever going to rise above the rank of Blockwart and possibly become a Ortsgruppenleiter (can you even pronounce it) then you're going to have to improve your joke telling. I suggest you watch a few vids of good old HH on stage, now there was a bloke with a sense of humour, always cracking a funny, the life of the party no less, a ball of laughs.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 6 September 2024 2:55:40 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy