The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Will Kamala Harris win? > Comments

Will Kamala Harris win? : Comments

By Peter Bowden, published 21/8/2024

According to a survey for the Financial Times, 42 percent of voters trust Harris more than Trump to handle the economy, a seven-point increase on Joe Biden's number last month.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
I watched Kamala and Donald.
I wasn't impressed.
I expected to see leadership.
Instead I saw squabbling.
And I asked myself: are those two are the best the US of A has to offer their public?
I still think the democrats should have held a selection/vetting process to decide on a candidate.
However, that didn't happen.
Moving on....
If somebody doesn't show leadership, the road ahead is uncertain?
I still hope I am wrong.
Posted by Ipso Fatso, Thursday, 12 September 2024 1:59:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It appears Harris won the debate 63% to 37%, and is now clearly in front in the polls. What she has to overcome is Americans innate racism and misogynistic nature. If 'Hot Lips' Harris was a clean cut, young, bible bashing white guy she'ed be leading the polls by 63 to 37 and poor Dangerous Doctor Donald would be left eating his dogs and cats, and looking for one of those "black jobs"! !
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 12 September 2024 5:44:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy