The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > New study highlights the carnage of government interventions during Covid on a global basis > Comments

New study highlights the carnage of government interventions during Covid on a global basis : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 14/8/2024

The study shows that what some people warned about and was deemed mis-information at the time is actually true.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Well we've come full circle from all the data shows the lockdowns were a raging success to I don't care what the data says, the government is always right.

I've had quite enough of that malarkey.

Given what most of the research is showing these days, its good to know that governments won't make that mistake again - even if we could afford it, which due to the last lockdowns, we can't.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 26 August 2024 11:48:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

No, the lockdowns were still very effective. The total figures never mattered; I warned you this would be the case and explained why that was before you even gave them by quoting what I had said earlier.

My central points have remained consistent throughout.

//Given what most of the research is showing these days, its good to know that governments won't make that mistake again ...//

We've just gone through much of the research and none of it supports your case.

If you have more research to cite, then cite it by all means. But I would find it rather odd that you didn't lead with it.
Posted by John Daysh, Monday, 26 August 2024 12:57:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy