The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The sliding doors of political violence: what if Trump's near assassination had succeeded? > Comments

The sliding doors of political violence: what if Trump's near assassination had succeeded? : Comments

By Vince Hooper, published 15/7/2024

What if the attempt had succeeded? How would it have reshaped the political landscape, and what lessons must we learn from this close call?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

It’s a pity Trump’s attempted assassination didn’t happen half a century ago. It might have brought him to his senses and opened his eyes to the consequences of his reckless rhetoric.

You can’t teach an old horse new tricks.

It’s too late now. Even God didn't want to take him back – condemned to wander the earth eternally ? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9x9ynST64w&t=155s

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Wednesday, 17 July 2024 12:38:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Banjo Paterson,
Your fear & desperation are just so obvious as you're starting to realise you're backing the side that is incapable of digging itself out of the hole it dug !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 17 July 2024 6:30:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Dear Indyvidual,

It’s kind of you to express concern for my emotions. I hasten to reciprocate. Please be assured that Don is fine. I saw a photo of him. He just had a piece of sticky tape on the ear where the bullet went through. He was laughing and looked great.

If you want to send him some money for his doctor’s bill you can send it here :

http://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/djtweb24/general/TNC_Contributor_Form.pdf

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Wednesday, 17 July 2024 9:04:52 PM
Banjo Paterson,
I hate to worry you so early but the brakes to your Public funding gravy train & the no merit required bandwagon are gradually being applied.
Your uncle Joe will be retired next week, don't forget to send him a card.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 19 July 2024 6:42:32 AM
Banjo Paterson- I hope that the AFP have recognised your comments as supporting the assassination of a leader of an allied nation and knock on your door in the near future.

Sadly it appears that the AFP have become politicized by Woke Marxist politics. The courts appear to be in a similar situation. Not a government of the people, by the people, for the people, anymore.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 25 July 2024 11:42:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy