The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > State budgets tinkering around the edges of our housing crisis > Comments

State budgets tinkering around the edges of our housing crisis : Comments

By Graham Young, published 4/7/2024

The reason why we are struggling to build new homes is because the states have loaded their tax systems onto the housing sector.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Indy you are a joke!

"Putting up wages with the inevitable rise in costs has resulted in Australian made to be uncompetitive internationally & unaffordable locally. Greed is a two-way street here !"

Talk about bit the hand that feeds you, How many taxpayer funded Aged Welfare rises have YOU knocked back. NONE! There you are for years with your snout in the welfare trough taking everything you can get from the hardworking taxpayer, without contributing a cent yourself, never have provided for your old age, and never likely to! BTW the word is NONCOMPETITIVE JUST LIKE YOU!

This is the guy who a few years back, lamented on the forum that his PENSION RISE was hardly enough to buy another schooner down at gods waiting room!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 10 July 2024 6:17:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How many taxpayer funded Aged Welfare rises have YOU knocked back. NONE!
Paul1405,
None ! And, I suppose you want to know why not ? Well, let me tell you why. Because Pensioners never got a rise BEFORE prices went up ! I don'r suppose you'd have the sense to understand that though !
Posted by Indyvidual, Saturday, 13 July 2024 1:29:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy