The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Why Macedonia needs better alternatives to EU and NATO integration > Comments

Why Macedonia needs better alternatives to EU and NATO integration : Comments

By Ordan Andreevski, published 1/3/2024

The problem: Since independence in 1991, the Republic of Macedonia has been indoctrinated and bullied by the G7 to believe that there are no alternatives to EU and NATO integration.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
"They forget that Macedonia is one of the oldest states in Europe from the time of the Ancient Macedonian Kingdom."

So how many "steps" is the average Macedonian from Greek-speaking Alexander the Great?

About the same number of "steps" that I am from Latin-speaking Constantine the Great who was proclaimed Roman Emperor in York, a City where my ancestors once lived?

Asking for a Friend!
Posted by Aspley, Friday, 1 March 2024 9:35:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry, disagree. Man who sits on both sides of fence, in very painful position.

A pro-Russian President does not speak for the majority of Macedonians, who to an ethnic man, want to join NATO and the EU!

And out of endemic, generational poverty!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 1 March 2024 9:55:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The past is a foreign country one can never return to. Moreover, those who live the past, like some "Aboriginal" activists, have no future.

Like many of those "activists" I have Irish and Scottish forbears, and consider myself a tripled distilled celt, so also, do many Australians.

Proud to call myself an Australian to the bone and Australia, home.

If in the unlikely event, we went to war with either of the aforementioned countries, I would choose to back Australia fully and without reservation, in thought, word and deed!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 1 March 2024 10:15:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy