The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Voice debacle locks in Albanese’s 'Huge Australia' and his King Charles > Comments

The Voice debacle locks in Albanese’s 'Huge Australia' and his King Charles : Comments

By Stephen Saunders, published 19/10/2023

Why did the Voice fail so utterly? Allegedly, because voters are 'racist'. Why can’t we have low migration? Sorry, that too would be 'racist'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Marrickville

In direct line of flight to Mascot airport. No thinking can go on there in that once failed industrial shithole.
How appropriate, it now lords as its latest asset, the most vacant air head Prime Mister in history!
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 19 October 2023 9:20:56 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If only there was half an ounce of sense in every Australian voter, Labor would be history after this Voice debacle.
Just listened to an ABC media jockey talking to some Torres Strait leaders who complained that nothing has been done with regard to self governance up there. The ABC mutt didn't ask them why nothing has been done.
The leaders simply said Govt after Govt has failed to "do something" about this. What am I missing there about the meaning of self governance ??
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 19 October 2023 6:38:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Correct me if I'm wrong but when you've been provided with more help than an average working person, don't you think it logical to expect you to be up & running your own affairs ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 23 October 2023 7:01:03 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy