The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The Voice will sink Australia to be ruled by two powers: the Voice and the Commonwealth > Comments

The Voice will sink Australia to be ruled by two powers: the Voice and the Commonwealth : Comments

By Dinesh Malhotra, published 18/9/2023

Anthony Albanese could end up being Australia's Mikhail Gorbachev - the man who splintered a country.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Agree, but perhaps overthinking it. Albanese is a woke idiot - if you wanted to improve the lot of our indigenous peoples, you wouldn't go for a constitutional change that lacked bipartisan support.

When (not if) The Voice goes down, Albo will totally own the setback, but Albo will totally blame everyone else, leaving the ABC and Guardian to lose their minds over "structural racism".
Posted by Steve S, Monday, 18 September 2023 7:22:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mmm..Mercedes is going to be real happy!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 18 September 2023 7:36:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I don't know who Mr. Malhotra regards as "you"; but I doubt that many Australians would be thinking 'what the hell is going on'. They might think 'what the hell happened' after it is too late.

Only the lunatic Left minority in this country seems to have anything to say. I doubt that the rest think about anything at all; the uniparty, soon to be one party, is what they got for themselves at the last election.

It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I am not at all sure that Australians will say NO to the Voice. I now doubt that any but a minority really cares. Not the Anglo Saxon variety anyway. We might have to rely on citizens who have come from less fortunate countries than Australia, and who can see that Australia is going down the hole that they thought they were escaping from.

Dinesh Malhotra could be one of those people we should be listening to.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 18 September 2023 7:37:30 AM
Don’t vote for anything anywhere anytime!
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 18 September 2023 8:09:52 AM
Albanese has failed miserably but succeeded in dividing the Nation !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 18 September 2023 8:12:45 AM
NO, NO, and NO again.

The Aboriginal industry has made a few people who know the system very rich, made many others wealthy while the ordinary family sits under a gum tree getting the dregs or nothing of the huge amounts expended. Aboriginal organizations have grown to make noise and look after themselves, to hell with anyone else. It will be more of the same or backwards if yes should get up. Seen it all over the last 60+ years.
Posted by gj123, Monday, 18 September 2023 8:43:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy