The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu’s reality check is overdue > Comments

Netanyahu’s reality check is overdue : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 4/4/2023

For Netanyahu to forget even for a brief moment how critical the US is to Israel's very survival shows how deranged he has become and why he poses the real danger to Israel.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Another completely wrong headed opinion from this anti-Netanyahu blowhard.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 9:09:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Absolutely agree, 110%!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 4 April 2023 10:26:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Idiotic piece of diatribe. No further comment.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 11:05:33 AM
Quos Deus vult perdere prius dementat.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 1:42:38 PM
But Yuyutsu,

That prediction assumes God is on the side of Bidens Democrats, which I doubt very much he is.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 1:48:52 PM
Dear Dan,

"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen." [John 4:20]
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 4 April 2023 3:55:19 PM
Yuyutsu

I fear you’ve been minced up in the grinder of the Western Propaganda machinery.

From my view, the Democrats are not the apotheosis of goodness and purity that a paltry eighty thousand of them rioting against Netanyahus reforms, designed for the betterment of Israelis make themselves out to be.
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 6:26:15 AM
Dear Dan,

I have no views about American issues, nor care about them.
What I know is about Israel and that it is not just eighty thousand who oppose Netanyahu's judiciary revolution, but millions, including people who voted for Netanyahu and the ultra-orthodox parties. Even though not everyone is practically able to demonstrate, the demonstrators number over a million, which includes my family members there, some of whom never attended a demonstration before in their life. At one point also, half the country was paralysed by a general strike.

Israel is on the verge of a full-fledged civil war, because half its people would rather leave or die if they are made to live in a non-democracy.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 6:29:20 PM
Look how the Democrats in America are using the courts to get rid of a political opponent they can't beat at the Ballot Box. No! Biden didn't beat
Pr Trump at the last election, otherwise they wouldn't be trying so hard to Drive him out of the next election with stupid charges,and persecution. Think about that deeply for a minute. Are they acting like they beat him at the last election? or are they acting like they are desperately trying to get him out of the race? Why would they do that if they believe they beat him so decidedly last time.

The courts are being used by the woke activists to override elected governments and use them against Western Countries. The ever violent Muslims in Palestine who have attacked Israel non-stop since 1968. Of course! they are using the courts to override laws using activist Muslim judges to override laws that protect Israelies against Muslim aggression.

The courts in Europe and Western countries have long been used by immigrant barristers and woke activists to override the government voted in by the people,to further their own tribally based agenda.
Posted by CHERFUL, Wednesday, 5 April 2023 9:40:44 PM
For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.
Yuyutsu,
Most people have no problems with their siblings, it's those whom we're not related to that problems arise ! The hypocritical bleaters for Democracy & religion are the main culprits !
Posted by Indyvidual, Thursday, 6 April 2023 7:33:24 AM
Yuyutsu

You say:

I have no views about American issues, nor care about them.

But by so doing, you hide from a reality that Israel cannot hide from.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 6 April 2023 7:59:26 AM
Dear Dan,

I could list hundreds of other issues that I have no interest in or views on.
This is not in hiding from anything, but just acknowledging the facts that there are only 24 hours a day and that each person has their own different calling(s).
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 6 April 2023 12:46:10 PM
Yuyutsu

*I could list hundreds of other issues that I have no interest in or views on.*

Well think on this maybe:
The re-election of Donald Trump will make a profound positive difference to the security of Israel.

How?
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 7 April 2023 7:42:58 AM
Dear Dan,

As I said, I have no interest in things American - I have no family there!

As for Israel's external security, Israel can and does handle it with ease and has no need for any outside help.

The question is, what can save Israel from itself, now that there is not even an agreement within it as to why it exists. I am very concerned and have no answers.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Saturday, 8 April 2023 11:13:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy