The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine: Biden’s new horizon for peace? > Comments

Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine: Biden’s new horizon for peace? : Comments

By David Singer, published 13/3/2023

The Aqaba Joint Communique issued by the US Department of State suggests that President Biden could be jettisoning his support for UN Security Council Resolution 2334.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All
Don't find any of this highly speculative wish list at all convincing. But will wait and see.

I believe certain activists/the current Israeli PM, want to bury the two-state solution as its creation would all but bury further Israeli expansion into the occupied West bank?

No offense intended, Mr Singer.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 13 March 2023 10:31:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan, you disappoint me again and prolong this menace. Why can't or won't you go somewhere else to discuss Israel?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Monday, 13 March 2023 11:47:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Yuyutsu

You can talk until you the cows come home before #Alan B takes your advice.

He can't help himself making this stupid and ill-informed comment:
"I believe certain activists/the current Israeli PM, want to bury the two-state solution as its creation would all but bury further Israeli expansion into the occupied West bank?"

Who cares about his belief? What is his belief based on?

Facts about the two-state solution as expounded by Thomas Friedman:
"A week of reporting from Israel and the West Bank has left me feeling that the prospect for a two-state solution has all but vanished. But no one wants to formally declare it dead and buried - because categorically ruling it out would have enormous ramifications. So, diplomats, politicians and liberal Jewish organizations pretend that it still has a faint heartbeat. I do as well. But we all know that the two-state option is not in a hospital. It's in hospice. Only a miracle cure could save it now."

Alan B's comment is about as useful as a used piece of toilet paper.

He really needs to take it to another site on OLO where readers there might be tempted to reuse it.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 14 March 2023 10:54:30 AM
Yuyutsu… thank you, someone had to say it!
Mr. Singer. There is nowhere else on the site that Alan does not ‘infest’, there is no debate, topic, or area that he will not bloviate; be it ‘The Voice’, defence, University issues world poverty etc etc. smothered with liberal sprinklings of grammatical correction, ad-hominem attacks, straw man arguments and cherry picked ‘facts’. His inevitable conclusions come to the definitive solution to the worlds energy requirements. The man is a genius. Really!
Posted by Pete S, Tuesday, 14 March 2023 1:12:30 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy