The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Israel set to uncork Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine genie at UN > Comments

Israel set to uncork Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine genie at UN : Comments

By David Singer, published 13/12/2022

The Saudi Solution calls for the merger of Jordan, Gaza and part of Judea and Samaria (West Bank) into one territorial entity.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Dear Daffy,

«Meanwhile why not read the new essay by Chris Hedges titled Israel and the Rise of Jewish Fascism»

1) Because it is not related to this "article".
2) Because I have so many better things to do with my time.
3) Because there is nothing I can do about it.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 13 December 2022 9:16:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuyutsu

Why are you opposed to Hashemite solution?

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 8:02:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And good to see both India and China reaffirming the 67 borders and a two state solution.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 11:44:45 AM
Dear Dan,

«Why are you opposed to Hashemite solution?»

Because I care and wish well for Israel and Jordan, whereas that "solution" would spell their end.

The locals who live in the Israeli-occupied territories would never agree to become loyal Israeli or Jordanian citizens, or of any other country for that matter except Syria: they still identify as Syrians, part of Greater Syria and keep resenting their forced separation from Syria in World-War-I. Them posing themselves as "Palestinians" is only tactical for international consumption, nor do they want a state of their own, only to re-unite with Syria.

So if that untrustworthy mob is adopted by Jordan, then in no time they would undermine Jordan from within and call Syria for help, inviting them to take over Jordan.

Now Syria itself has meanwhile became an Iranian and Russian colony, so the Russians and Iranians would gladly "accept the invitation", enter Jordan and treat its citizens no better than they treat occupied Ukrainians.

Then, Russia and Iran would attack Israel all across its vulnerable eastern, long and narrow border. Israel would not be able to withstand such an attack, thus be completely annihilated. Russia would then set up naval bases across Israel's Mediterranean shores, from which it could attack Europe from the south as well.

So... No, Thanks!

---

Dear SteeleRedux,

«And good to see both India and China reaffirming the 67 borders and a two state solution.»

That's cool - where did you see it?

As for the "two state solution", while I support it, I doubt it can happen because it would require the so-called "Palestinians" to declare a state of their own, which they do not want.

Nonetheless, let Israel withdraw back to its good pre-1967 borders, then what these stupid "Palestinians" do or don't will remain their internal private problem.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 2:11:52 PM
#Maverick

You ask
"Is it true Singer's secret splitter sect is the only user of the term "Judea" this side of the Fall of Rome?"

Answer: No I'm not.

The term "Judea" was used in United Nations Resolution 181 on 29 November 1947 - because that had been its geographical, historical and biblical name for the previous 3000 years.

Its name was changed in 1950 for one reason - to try and wipe out its history as the ancient biblical and historic national homeland of the Jews - after the area had been conquered by the Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan in 1948 (independent since 1946) and merged in 1950 to form a new territorial entity renamed "Jordan".

Change the name - scrub out any association with the people whose heartland it was. The Romans did that when they changed the name of "Eretz Yisrael" to "Palestina" as well.

The ploy worked then and now - but not with the Jews or the drafters of the Mandate for Palestine that recognised "the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country".

Not even with the UN as well - who used that term in 1948.

Suckers like you are a dime a dozen. You have been well and truly scammed - maybe brainwashed to be more accurate. But don't worry - you have a whole lot of idiots in the UN mouthing your rubbish every day as well as many fools that post comments to my articles in OLO.

Wallow in it.

Why don't you spend your time supporting the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution that offers real hope for ending the 100 years-old conflict between Arabs and Jews - that the UN has not mentioned in the six months since its release?

I have just started a new Facebook page to support the Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine solution.

Join it and support it:https://www.facebook.com/groups/882994156179578
Posted by david singer, Wednesday, 14 December 2022 4:26:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy