The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Review into Morrison’s pandemic actions – a storm in a saucer, not even a teacup > Comments

Review into Morrison’s pandemic actions – a storm in a saucer, not even a teacup : Comments

By Scott Prasser, published 30/11/2022

By the Albanese Government focusing on this area it is emphasising its credentials in 'cleaning up' government. By so doing it seeks to delegitimise the previous administration.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Dear mhaze,

Working hard to defend the indefensible I see.

Morrison not a minister for those portfolios?

Well you had better tell that to Asset Energy who are taking action against Morrison “as the responsible Commonwealth minister of the Commonwealth-New South Wales offshore petroleum joint authority” in the Federal Court over his overriding the 'other' minister responsible for gas exploration.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 2 December 2022 1:06:49 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, so you're treating an energy company as the ultimate source of truth? Wow!

Read the Bell Report - Appendix A.

I'm not trying to defend Morrison....just the truth.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 2 December 2022 1:18:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

Appendix a contained each of the appointment documents of the Governor General.

Each is clearly headed:

APPOINTMENT OF MINISTER OF STATE

http://www.ministriesinquiry.gov.au/system/files/2022-11/ministries-inquiry-report.pdf Page 107.

Why is this so hard for you?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 4 December 2022 11:02:09 AM
Fools errand mhaze, trying to get a lefty particularly one like SR, as small minded as Albo, to acknowledge the truth.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 4 December 2022 11:35:16 AM
Dear Hasbeen,

How's it going old cock? Good?

The only fool's errand here mate would be to expect someone like you to open a provided link to ascertain the truth for yourself. Never going to happen was it.

Oh well.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 4 December 2022 2:24:23 PM
Reading skills up to the usual standard SR?

On the very page you pointed to it is clear that Morrison was appointed to "administer the DEPARTMEMT OF HEALTH" for example.

Just to administer. not as minister.

I've warned yo before about this very bad habit of just reading until you find something that suits and then ignoring the rest. Its led you down the garden path before, and now again. The ministry is limited to 30. If he was appointed as Minister then that number would have been exceeded. Then it would have been illegal. But we've already established that it wasn't illegal.

I know this is all very complex so you'll just have to trust me on it.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 4 December 2022 5:41:17 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy