The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Malaysia’s general election ushers in a new political landscape > Comments

Malaysia’s general election ushers in a new political landscape : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 23/11/2022

The winds of change have polarized the Malaysian political map.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I've never sure just how Malaysia can be of any interest to Australia or Australians. It's a nice place to visit - I have been there twice - but, apart from that - what?
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 23 November 2022 7:29:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
New!? for mine this is the same old, same old. With no clear majority for any party. It a political dog's breakfast. And compromise of policy and principle all over the shop. This surely needs to change.

For mine that change ought to be with primaries first up followed by a runoff by the two leading candidates to decide each seat.

This would reduce the political landscape to two main players would succeed or fall on the delivery of promised policies.

And Malayia the better for it and less divided every which way.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 23 November 2022 9:53:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy