The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Indian diplomacy in current multilateral context > Comments

Indian diplomacy in current multilateral context : Comments

By Ioan Voicu, published 4/11/2022

'In a world crying out for a strong, independent voice to provide moral guidance to a troubled planet, the only realistic candidate is India.'

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Indyvidual

*Let's get a national Service scheme off the ground as that will be our only hope !*

No hope for anything significant other than it’s total insignificance, coming from that direction.

In a country as decrepit in memory of any sense of its history , and deliberately run along the lines of the failed Californian experiment into rainbow flag ideology, the stronghold of US psychosis, I shudder to think of the calibre of the conscript.

This country is beyond hope of resurrection from any concept of National Service as a saviour, if it ever had any.

Dan.

PS don’t vote, that only encourages and legitimises our version of the Pelosies !
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 6 November 2022 8:24:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
diver dan,
I know how discouraging the situation looks but I still hope that even if we could put mentality up one or two notches it'd worth the effort !
Posted by Indyvidual, Sunday, 6 November 2022 12:19:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy