The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The fuss about Monkeypox > Comments

The fuss about Monkeypox : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 5/8/2022

Any declaration of emergency will come with its suspicions, with the anxiety ridden clinging onto the coattails of assumption and concern.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Maverick

*… Though I'm not claiming the monkey was LGBTQIA…*

I would urge you to be not so timid; take a stand against the rainbow flag of “Diversity Division”.

I take heart at situations where Israel Folau , and more recently, the Manly RLC, who rebelled against the club mandate to wear a new football guernsey displaying rainbow stripes, rejected the club appeals and walked off the field.

Supporting homosexuals and their foibles is not a community obligation; to have the homosexual community making demands of inclusion over community standards of decency, is intolerable.

The facts remain, Monkey Pox is a sexually transmitted disease with a human vector of the homosexual lifestyle and their community.

I don’t agree with that standard or negative health outcomes being forced onto me or displayed as acceptable in my community. I remain proudly a NIMBY on that issue, burn the rainbow flag!

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 6 August 2022 8:57:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yes, Dan it is a sexually transmitted disease. Suggest you and maverick avoid it by not having sex with homosexual men or gay monkeys, which seems to be most of them?

I for one am pleased that they gay community have as they say come out. When they had to hide because of the sport of gay bashing, one didn't know who they were and or whether they were getting it off with the missus, who could then pass HIV/aids Syphillus etc., on to oneself.

Today I don't see the same problem and what the gay community do as consenting adults in privacy is none of my concern nor yours unless you are a gay still in the closet!? Which would explain your ceaseless obsession with the gay community and your own personal health concerns?

I'd hate to be gay. Imagine having to spend your life only sexually attracted to other men. Never to experiencing the joy of your own children and to be socially isolated from friends and family because of a sexual bias you were born with.

And to be the target of exceptionally ignorant knuckle dragging cretins, who as usual, are willfully blind and ignore the increasingly mounting evidence that confirms not just one gay gene but two for sure and three other probables! (Alan Saunders and his team of world renouned Genetisists and their peer reviewed findings!)
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 6 August 2022 11:13:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Beastiality does occur. Some human beings are capable of anything, and Monkeypox is not called Monkeypox for nothing.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 6 August 2022 11:26:55 AM
Until 1861, homosexuality was a capital offence in Australia; now it is 'normal', even promoted, and anyone who criticises it is a 'bigot' and a 'homophobe'.

Any bets on what will be 'normalised' next by the lunatic class? Monkey business?
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 6 August 2022 1:52:23 PM
ttbn. Q. Definition of a jungle gentleman?
A. A monkey that doesn't monkey with another's monkey
Cheers, Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Saturday, 6 August 2022 11:14:25 PM
As someone with a gay son I find many of the comments in this thread to be wildy offensive (and am very glad he doesn't subscribe here).

It is 2022. When describing how monkeypox is spread, just say men who have sex with multiple other men rather than villify all homosexuals by comparing them to paedophiles (what other way could we take the reference to Catholic Priests), ophidiophiles and claiming they have a low moral standing. And the downright threats of physical violence; "deal with homosexuals the same way our past culture taught us" have to stop in forums such as this.

It is time to follow the (your) good book and do unto others... Keep your moral norms about sex at home in your bedroom where you want gay men keep thiers.
Posted by Anthony Bishop, Monday, 8 August 2022 4:15:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy