The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The fuss about Monkeypox > Comments

The fuss about Monkeypox : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 5/8/2022

Any declaration of emergency will come with its suspicions, with the anxiety ridden clinging onto the coattails of assumption and concern.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Isn’t it amazing:

Upon us now is another sexually transmitted disease spread from the debauched dungeons of the gay rainbow.

I don’t care how this author excuses debauchery, there is always a price to pay by the ninety seven percent of the rest of us.

AIDS was never a problem in the heterosexual communities until spread to it by the debauched lifestyle of homosexuals.

We need to deal with homosexuals the same way our past culture taught us, and for the same historically good reasons of survival of the majority of society.

The all encompassing equality rainbow flag culture is a failure

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 5 August 2022 8:02:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you are worried? Wear a condom during sex, a mask and wash your hands with an alcohol based hand wash at other times. Wear gloves when in any home not your own and out using public transport.

To the point raised about Covid. If the current curve continues it will overtake all other causes of death in the community by Christmas.

Antivirals may be useful always providing one can get a doctors script as soon as symptoms occur and not a fortnight later! The literal case for most rural communities!

I would advocate those not vaccinated against smallpox now do so. And that we need real quarantine as offshore Island quarantine where we can also send the recalcitrant anti-vaxers
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 5 August 2022 10:30:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Alan

Grasp the nettle son.

Monkey Pox is a sexually transmitted disease as was AIDS.

It was initiated and promulgated by homosexuals: That is the same homosexuals that brought the Catholic Church to its knees in disgrace.

So it’s not the Church the problem, and it’s not the Heterosexual community the problem with spreading Monkey Pox, it’s the Gay community and their extremely unhealthy practices the problem.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 5 August 2022 11:53:18 AM
Hi Alan and dd

I would deduce from your discussion that a chap should wear a condom when he has sex with a monkey.
Posted by Maverick, Friday, 5 August 2022 4:59:48 PM
Maverick

Not sure it originated from an act of beastiality between monkey and man in the Congo, but I suspect not, since Ebola transmitted between monkeys and bats in a Congo bush cave.
The infected monkeys were then consumed as meat by humans. Nothing sexual there.

Ebola is not sexually transmitted, but monkey pox is, but I consider homosexuals dwell on a low base line, so it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that a Congolese homosexual chased down a monkey for sexual gratification and caught monkey pox as a consequence. The rest is history, as they say!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 5 August 2022 7:09:13 PM
dd

Are, those hot lusty nights in the jungle.

Though I'm not claiming the monkey was LGBTQIA+ nor paid by the bonk, per se.
Posted by Maverick, Friday, 5 August 2022 10:58:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy