The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 'Top Gun: Maverick' - the Pentagon recruitment drive > Comments

'Top Gun: Maverick' - the Pentagon recruitment drive : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 28/6/2022

Under the mask of various projects, the defence establishment has sought to influence the narrative of Freedom Land's pursuits, buying a stake in the way exploits are marketed.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Without question this issue has to be, top of mind for most Australians! And clearly more important than cost of living pressures, inflation, rising interest rates, medicine and the absurd cost of energy!
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 28 June 2022 9:17:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I cannot be bothered with this bloke, his wild theories about make-believe films, or his yabber about America.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 28 June 2022 9:55:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If Binoy had a chance to remake the original Top Gun, Maverick wouldn't have gone chasing after Charlotte (Kelly McGillis) on his motorbike.
There would've been love scenes with Maverick and Goose in the locker rooms to 'Take my Breath Away' instead.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 28 June 2022 10:07:39 AM
Well may the author try to get in my good books by dedicating an article to my good self.

Binoy you fail to pay homage enough.

Fail, fail, Binoy. You will respect my Authoritah! http://youtu.be/4rHuinnfVJo

Brought to you by my pseudonym, sucka.
Posted by Maverick, Tuesday, 28 June 2022 8:26:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy