The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Tokyo Olympics approach to performance enhancing drugs is rigorous > Comments

Tokyo Olympics approach to performance enhancing drugs is rigorous : Comments

By Chris Lewis, published 26/7/2021

Smarter testing means while tests are fewer, athletes are just as likely, if not more so, to be caught when cheating.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Maybe? But is there any credible test for GM enhancement that'll fly or stand up or available even?

I mean there are credible reports, that China has a race of genetically modified super soldiers? And if credible? Why not sporting superstars And given such modification can be piggybacked into your GMO via a partial common cold virus? Why not do it here to volunteering athletes and or, elderly genie pigs?

I'd put my hand up for some genetic enhancement if it were available as some initial regional clinical trial? And worth it, come what may, if it got me out of the wheelchair and vastly more self-reliant!?

That'd be a terrible outcome? Right?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 26 July 2021 1:08:10 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You think TV is bad until global 'tiddly winks' (so dubbed by Terry Barns of Spectator fame) is on, and the best thing to do is to go bed and read .
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 26 July 2021 2:53:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My sport is hunting and rock fishing. When is the taxpayer going to fund me and my mates for a little excursion to Tokyo with free food and accommodation laid on?

If sport obssessed people want to play sports and have international or even national games, they should pay for it themselves.
Posted by LEGO, Tuesday, 27 July 2021 6:15:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy