The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Singapore’s controversial Internal Security Act (ISA): national security or political persecution? > Comments

Singapore’s controversial Internal Security Act (ISA): national security or political persecution? : Comments

By Murray Hunter, published 13/7/2021

The world's longest serving political prisoner Dr Chia Thye Poh, was incarcerated under the ISA, and restriction orders for 32 years, five years longer than Nelson Mandela.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
If the Singaporean government is acting contrary to that of its voting citizens? It'll pay a price at the ballot box!

And would be if they could be, terrorists get no sympathy from me nor those who seek to radicalize the feeble-minded!?

As far as I'm concerned none of the above has any rights in any democratic society!

I'd lock them up and throw away the key! If you want to shorten the term? Then the firing squad could be reintroduced and that could reduce the time incarcerated to just weeks! Better quit while you're ahead, Murray.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 13 July 2021 1:52:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy