The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > ET, you bore me: unidentified aerial phenomena and the Pentagon > Comments

ET, you bore me: unidentified aerial phenomena and the Pentagon : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 14/6/2021

On June 25, the Pentagon's UAP Task Force will release a declassified report to Congress that will do little to shift ground or alter debate on the nature of such phenomena.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
It occurs to me that one explanation might be that discharges from
the sun, perhaps sunspots, of electrostatically charged plasmas
or such like may arrive at earth and get diverted by the earth's
magnetic field. That could explain the "impossible maneuvers" that
are frequently reported.
Any better explanation ?
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 14 June 2021 10:14:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As an eyewitness that had other eyewitnesses validated my observations, I'm in the camp that says, we're not alone in a universe!

I mean in a universe that has more stars than there are grains of sand on all the beaches of the world and many with Goldilocks planets orbiting them? It's reasonable to conclude, if conditions are conducive to life and evolution? Then E.T. might well exist and indeed observing the human race as one might study the tribal habits of territorial apes?

I am reminded here of the fossilised footprints found in W.A. and those footprints it seems included footwear? I see not too far ahead in time a practical warp drive and mankind spreading among possible millions of inhabitable terraformed planets?

Particularly if we learn to set aside the cultural and religious divisions and just operate to the enth degree! And only possible if all the inmates now in control are returned to the ward/padlocked asylum cells! Da?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 14 June 2021 11:35:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Correction of autocorrect. operate to the enth dree should read, cooperate to the etc.
Alan
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 14 June 2021 11:39:11 AM
PeterMax
Thank you for a very interesting article, which to me deserves very serious consideration taking into account the sources named, the 70 years or so that there have been such reports etc. No doubt many people laughed when the Wright brothers claimed they would build an aeroplane that would fly and Henry Ford said he would build a "horse-less " carriage , a car , for the people etc. It is easy to consider " UFO,s " while not believing Co2 is causing life threatening & end of the world scenarious due to much over-hyped climate change
Posted by PeterC, Monday, 14 June 2021 3:31:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy