The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Strong Israeli government can curb domestic Arab Jew-hatred > Comments

Strong Israeli government can curb domestic Arab Jew-hatred : Comments

By David Singer, published 17/5/2021

Such demonstrations are inflammatory and clearly designed to incite violence. Those identified at such gatherings need to be identified, tracked down and jailed.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
LEGO, glad to see you're back, how was that Nuremberg Rally? Hope you got to march in the torch light procession. On this subject, as one of your despised "lefties", in fact I'm a moderate progressive who believes in the right of the state of Israel to exist. I also believe the Palestinians have the right to a safe and secure homeland for themselves, something the Zionists refuse to allow. The recent attacks on innocent civilians by both sides cannot be justified, murder is murder, regardless of how you view it.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 21 May 2021 6:11:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul1405,

Indeed, and I thought this was rather telling:

"Just as Hitler once declared that wherever a German soldier sets foot, that becomes German land forever and must be defended to the death, the Muslims think exactly the same way as the Nazi leader they so admire."

That is exactly the situation in the West Bank where house demolitions, land theft and the injection of the civilian population of the occupying forces continues.

Projection writ large one would think.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 21 May 2021 11:13:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

The Palestinians have been offered a state of their own more than once so don't lie.
Posted by shadowminister, Friday, 21 May 2021 1:13:28 PM
Hi Phillip, could I first say that I admire your trolling skills? I have found lefties on debate sites to be very easy meat, and I am banned from two left wing debate sites (New Matilda, and Debate and Relate.) because the resident lefties are too frightened to mix it with me. I talk too much sense. And to sort of paraphrase Jack Nicholson, "They cant handle the truth!"

No wonder the lefties, contrary to their claim to be the defenders of free speech throughout their history, now want to ban it?

But at least you get up on your hind legs and have a go, Phillip, however peculiar and amorphous your logic. I still have hope for you. Turn away from the Dark Side, Phillip. You are on the wrong side. But I know that would be difficult to be a traitor to your chardonnay sucking class. All your brain washed Millennial mates would shun you if you started thinking straight.

Now correct me if I have your premise wrong, but you seem to be suggesting this?

That the war is all the fault of the nasty Zionist Fascists, who just will not give those nice Palestinian guys a state. And if only the nasty Zionist Fascists gave the poor Palestinians "Statehood", the Palestinians would be happy with that, and the war would be over?

Now, is that your position? If you seriously want to debate this and put your beliefs to the test, you must state your position and defend it's logic. If you have to play trolling games and refuse to state your position, then as far as I am concerned, you lost at the post. You will not debate fairly, because you already know that your side is wrong, or your arguments are vestigial because your research is near zero.

As for your premise, if I got it right, (correct me if I am wrong)? Then all I can do, is shake my head in pitying wonder at that premise. What is it like down in the garden, dancing with the fairies, Phillip?
Posted by LEGO, Friday, 21 May 2021 7:28:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy