The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Australian taxpayer funds Chinese construction companies in PNG > Comments

Australian taxpayer funds Chinese construction companies in PNG : Comments

By Jeffrey Wall, published 11/5/2021

Even looking at ADB contracts in Papua New Guinea alone, Chinese companies have been awarded much more, especially in recent years.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
This is not on! PNG needs to decide if they're our ally or future southern province of China! End of story.

In the interim, all Australia aid needs to be temporarily suspended.

And we need to have some serious defence alliance talks with Indonesia, given these developments may threaten their southern flank,via their Western NG provinces. And may concentrate the minds of some, easily bought, PNG officials.

Just as my enemy's enemy is also my friend, my enimy's friend is also my enemy!

Time for these unreliable, duplicitous cargo cult disciples, to face some serious realities and consequences. And start polishing their mandarin lauguage skills.

Starting with master, anything you say master! My daughter!? Of course master. My house and land!? Yes, I'll move my personal possesions immediately! My car,,my bike!? Absolutely master! Bend over? Your wish is my command master!

Get into bed with dogs, expect fleas!

In the meantime, here at home we need to embrace nuclear technology and small tactical nuclear weapons/missies without permission from joe public!

Just do it without fanfare or military parades! Easier to ask forgiveness afterward than obtain permission beforehand!

And less rendering of garments afterward, than when the GST was imposed? Given current realities!?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Tuesday, 11 May 2021 10:51:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Come on mow. Just because we pay for it doesn't mean we are entitled to stop all the spoils going to china.

In this woke world, surely that would be racist.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 11 May 2021 12:47:56 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I think there is an increasing number of people in Australia who are thinking that China is intent on taking over Australia.

Maybe it will be a good thing. Sydney is virtually a Chinese city. All the signage at Sydney Airport is in Chinese with English translations: the Chinese is for the Chinese and the English is for everybody else.

Kangaroo congee and Koala dim sums will be on the breakfast list before much longer.

And don't forget to put an "I Luv Xi" sticker on your car window. It won't hurt to show a bit of loyalty to your future Emperor.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 11 May 2021 1:05:11 PM
Mr Opinion

LOL yeah.

When I used to live on a farm, we made Thai Beef Salad, but with kangaroo meat, and called the dish Thai Kangaroo Salad.
Posted by Cumberland, Tuesday, 11 May 2021 4:29:32 PM
100% of all left wing think tanks, left wing lobby groups & left wing political parties on Australian soil are wholly owned subsidiaries of the CCP or Chinese Communist party.

Australia is one Labor-Green government away from being colonised by Communist China. Being part of the UCSR will be fun, fun, fun.
Posted by imacentristmoderate, Wednesday, 26 May 2021 8:09:58 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy